Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kisi ka laash tho nahi tha waha 😱
thats my usual reaction when i see a chipkali🤣
Lizard or rat for sure. I would react the same way.
She mus hv seen her journey video
Sajjo ki shakal dekh gayi kiya mirror me se ☺️
Footage ka hunger.
Naya drama chalu kiya hai Archana ne.
Sp I don't think ahe has fear of rat,lizard etc. Sp BB ke ghar mei woh saare kahan se ayega? New drama of Archana.😔
She must have seen cockroach or chipakali 😆
Prop wala snake which was used in yesterday's Ekta task.
I feel like she saw a rat or a cockroach lol in which case her reaction is understandable 🤣