Originally posted by: Nishita123
Which team you are rooting for Super Bowl?
My favorite team is Philadelphia Eagles
But I think San Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills is the most likely Super Bowl matchup
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Which team you are rooting for Super Bowl?
My favorite team is Philadelphia Eagles
But I think San Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills is the most likely Super Bowl matchup
Thanks and Congo 100 pages !!
Jess you have known me for 12 years. Stop throwing shocked reactions at my posts
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
My favorite team is Philadelphia Eagles
But I think San Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills is the most likely Super Bowl matchup
Eagles vs The Chiefs look plausible
EAGLES CRUISING AHEAD OF THE GIANTS
I knew there was a reason why the good lord made me watch this movie gazillion times since 2012. Meenakshi Deshpande is I and I am Meenakshi Deshpande
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnAeXDxK6Kb/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
I knew there was a reason why the good lord made me watch this movie gazillion times since 2012. Meenakshi Deshpande is I and I am Meenakshi Deshpande
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnAeXDxK6Kb/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Chokri that's a link to a tea commercial
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
I am asking him out over my dead body. I have never had to ask a guy out in my entire life. 😡He better pull something otherworldly for Valentine’s Day or I’m out!
Okay update me! You have been AWOL the last couple of days. I’m all ears.
Sorry dex accidentally hit your profile when trying to quote.
Dex you asked him in the elevator and you are at a pretty good friendship level where you can send him videos
Asking him if he wants to see m3gan with you isn't a big .. I wouldn't go to a movies on my first date though. But this guy is .. something shy lolol and I dunno needs an extra push..
I'll tell you more about it... but it was very sh!t she didn't say goodnight that night or goodmorning the next day. 😞
I'd ask her to see m3gan with me.. but I don't want to see it 😆
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
By the way, have you considered suing the makers of M3gan for stealing the 3=e from you? I reckon you were the solitary man who came up with it in 2011.
I know right. I remember running arabic tutorial classes back then ...with why my 3 is actually an E . Lolol
Then I came back and SmittinKitt3n has it? She took the 3 in our divorce , along with everything else that I wanted 🤪
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0