me too mama I also hate reading essaysOriginally posted by: Q26KM2TJR6Y2NLIE
The only thing Semantic’s Gentle Minion and I have in common is that we both hate reading essays on here. Yeh Jodi chalane ke liye kaafi nahin hoti
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
me too mama I also hate reading essaysOriginally posted by: Q26KM2TJR6Y2NLIE
The only thing Semantic’s Gentle Minion and I have in common is that we both hate reading essays on here. Yeh Jodi chalane ke liye kaafi nahin hoti
THE CRAZINESS BEGINS 🥳
kia matlb mystery donut is not talking to you? 😡 yeh kitne nakhre hai uske 😡Originally posted by: HRV7HO4NJIEY3SCT
Yahaan par bhi main jiske peeche deewani hu, woh mujhe dekhta tak nahin. Meri phooti kismat
NFL: THE CHIEFS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO AN INTERESTING START 👍🏼
kia matlb mystery donut is not talking to you? 😡 yeh kitne nakhre hai uske 😡
Oh he’s talking to me alright. That’s all he’s doing though. Talking. I want him to do more than talking
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Khaala will cook Italian pasta with me used as the main ingredient 😆
Itni bhi be rehem nahin hu main. Did you just watch that Taapse Pannu movie?
NFL: JAGUARS WILL ALSO NOT BE DENIED 👍🏼
hmm so , now he needs to accept that he is my daddy donut 🤔🤔 mama just tell him you want more than talking buht hua or kitna wait kro meinOriginally posted by: XLP2LLVZHFKHFOR5
Oh he’s talking to me alright. That’s all he’s doing though. Talking. I want him to do more than talking

Dang . That sucks for Vicky.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0