I haven’t seen the episode yet, nor caught up with the ddt, but tune mujhe taane toh pakke maare honge. Yahi bata de so I don’t have to read through 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I haven’t seen the episode yet, nor caught up with the ddt, but tune mujhe taane toh pakke maare honge. Yahi bata de so I don’t have to read through 😆
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
STK as good as does not exist in the house.... Dikhi bhi nahi and kuch boli bhi nahi!!!
Aaj naye log aaye hai kya Ghar me sb td stk 🤔
nimrit😆
maine umeed chhod di ab 💔 i know kuch nhi hoga esaOriginally posted by: mix_of_emotions
Soundarya bechari Sidha heroine se extras mein gayi aur eliminate hogayi . To kya sumbul Nimrit next hai 🤔😆 Roshan ji wo agaya dekho wo (moment) agaya🤣
Maine toh voot walo k last posts dekh k same update chhap di promo ki 😎😆
No roll for Sumbal Cooker ?
Originally posted by: BombayChic
seems like. Unki projected winner or atleast top 2 ko extras me nai daal sakte😆
🤣and Soundarya who is being evicted, as the lead 😆
Originally posted by: xChandrax
nimrit😆
Papa can finally say " O wow!!" 😆
bechari had to go out with something🤣