They are dipping Akshara down so they can say they were equally to blame. If Abhi was villain pre leap, Akshara will be post leap.
I don’t blame Akshara for including Nav in creating a somewhat traditional family set up for her baby to grow up in. Remember Abhi said he’s done, he gave her a divorce, he called them a mistake.
She then tried to do the best with the options available to her at the time. She was very very clear to Nav that no romantic relationship was possible between them. Abhi was her past, he wanted no future with her or her baby at the time. I cannot fault Akshara for anything she did then.
But now meeting Abhi after 6 years, he is disrupting her modest but happy life. I wish they showed Akshara stronger - she’s a mom - her first responsibility is to Abhir. Maybe he’s living a lie but if Abhi had never showed up - would it matter?
I hope they save this in time. Akshara is portrayed as perpetually confused and unsure. They give Abhi the stronger dialogues and Ak still getting baby dialogues- give her a chance she’s a single mom, she’s learned a thing or two in the six years🤦🏻♀️.
If she sits Abhir down and tells him his super dad is not his biological dad. Children will adapt and understand. She might introduce him to his biological dad and allow him to make some decision on whether he wants to get to know his other family. We could get awesome Abhi - Abhir- Roohi scenes. I wish Abhira make decisions as parents and not as passionate ex lovers.
For once I wish the makers explore other facets of HC’s acting chops - instead of always showing him angry, yelling or wallowing in self pity.
Originally posted by: Jyothi001
but he said one good dialogue today that he is akshus past and i should not interfere in present, regarding move on he is venting out bcoz he still loves her regarding akshu i feel they r more messing up with her dialogues, yes feel bad for nav if she tells atleast nav abt abhimanyu, that would be good,.
2