Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
She is looking heavenly, sensuous n elegant at the same time. Loved this look in the precap only.
N she has lost that little sa flab n looking freaking hott
She is looking heavenly, sensuous n elegant at the same time. Loved this look in the precap only.
N she has lost that little sa flab n looking freaking hott
Yes true and dupatta is also very nice...
Camera also makes PPL look little different.
Once one actress gave interview that she does not eat salt, else they look bloated n camera.
She is looking darn gorgeous 😍 and her anklet is so pyaarii..I think its new🤩
https://twitter.com/NyrTweets27/status/1616653275087921154?s=20&t=QaxhMtMe1I_72MFQXFrx_Q
Sasta Shaleen Bhanot!! 🤣
Yesterday I had mentioned this pose only n hall drama.
Extended hands and palms, closing eyes and standing mute like a statue.
Statues have better expressions when they r carved.
This video is so heart-wrenching
very very heart-wrenching. nothing could be more heart-Wrenching than this video
She is looking darn gorgeous 😍 and her anklet is so pyaarii..I think its new🤩
Is it specific to a certain group ? Or depending on parents ?
Anyone can chime in 😳
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
I just noticed that Ayesha doesn’t wear that black thread in her ankle, which I saw like EVERYONE in India wear 😅 I’m surprised…
Is it specific to a certain group ? Or depending on parents ?
Anyone can chime in 😳
Lot of people wear it these days as a protection from nazar.
I think it's more a tradition in the North. Now it's becoming more common with everyone. In fact you get really pretty anklets these days.I wear a black bead one. You also get crystal ones. And you wear it on one foot.