My kids❤️ are both my weakness and strength in different ways...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My kids❤️ are both my weakness and strength in different ways...
Cats and food
My parents and my son ❤️ are my strength and my weakness
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
My parents and my son ❤️ are my strength and my weakness
That is beautiful ❤️
Originally posted by: return_to_hades
Food and Covert narcissism disguised as altruism
I like this line. May I use it? A particular historical character comes to mind.
Oh I forgot to add.
Fingers are my weakness. I’m so obsessed with hands/fingers, it’s the first thing I look at when I meet a person. It drives me INSANE.
Originally posted by: 7VULQSZM3U2KXZKD
Your signature... Who is MB? Minion Boss? 😲
Wow Shreya tumne bataya nahi. Chupi rustam🤣
I'm confused. What is going on here? 🤔
Originally posted by: QTR6EEGTZ3USJXLK
I like this line. May I use it? A particular historical character comes to mind.
It's a Taylor swift lyric 😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12