Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing

Question: Where are you ? 😒 Who are you talking about? 😲
Answer: NIMRIT. 😊 I am inside her brain. 😆 😆
Maybe it is to save Soundarya so either Tina or Shalin can go out.
Bangali chasmish eliminate hogi lagta hai!!! In master chef!!
Bus iss admi ka intezar tha Shiv chamcha 😂
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Bangali chasmish eliminate hogi lagta hai!!! In master chef!!
I thought you were talking about Tina and was so shocked. But then I read the line further and realised ki aap master chef ki baat kr rhe ho 😅😂🥲
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
I don't know why this happens people waste time reading my post and some fools are there who are still reading it are bhai ab to band karo kuch nahi hai parne layak. Ye dekho ye insaan abhi bhi read kar raha hai😡
Yeh kya bakwas hai😔
Oh ho reply karke bhi time waste kar diya🤦☹️
I m bad at names.... So description de diya 😆😆Originally posted by: Love_prevails
I thought you were talking about Tina and was so shocked. But then I read the line further and realised ki aap master chef ki baat kr rhe ho 😅😂🥲