First i thought it was punar janam

Like the guy die in 17 th century

And born in 21 century

Tara goes in future to bring him back

but it is different

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

My question how did she know which century to go

And if she can go to future why only 21st, why not go to 22 century. Wont they have more treatments

Ria23 thumbnail

I am curious which disease treatment she is looking for.

And how would be convince a doctor to go back in time

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

nahi, Kanha will guide her 😆 

Yes 😆

P.S. If the 17th century was so advanced in science and they had time travel machine / place in 17th century itself, then how come they don’t have cure for any type of disease? 🤔

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Yes 😆

P.S. If the 17th century was so advanced in science and they had time travel machine / place in 17th century itself, then how come they don’t have cure for any type of disease? 🤔

🤣 true.. maybe he needs MRI or something 🤣 but they even knew ki iss Sadi mein nahi milega, aage milega 😆 kitna aage, wo bhi pata hai 

Veesam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ria23

My question how did she know which century to go

And if she can go to future why only 21st, why not go to 22 century. Wont they have more treatments

Her brother might have travelled first and got some disease from current timeline.. so heroine came to 21st to find cure.. just my guess 😂

dhun.laagi thumbnail

From Saarthi to now, Kanhaji must be wondering ye iTV FLs ki uljane suljhane ke chakkar mein kidhar phasa rahe ho neverending chakravyuh mein. 

Promos look nice, lets hope it has a comedy touch to it too since these two are from such different centuries. Also yeah, uss sadi mein time machine kidhar se prakat ho gaya? 😋🙈

anonymous_soul thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Starts 20th February

Mon-Sat 8PM