Originally posted by: IPVCVLETEVE2NNT6
Virat today is clearly bartering his kids for Pakhi..
Same he did pre-leap...
Nothing has changed in all these years. He simply deserves Pakhi..no one else.
Wrote same in my review of yesterday's episode
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: IPVCVLETEVE2NNT6
Virat today is clearly bartering his kids for Pakhi..
Same he did pre-leap...
Nothing has changed in all these years. He simply deserves Pakhi..no one else.
Wrote same in my review of yesterday's episode
Noted noted. Pakka I will give updates. Arre I only like such episodes where there is lot of scope for fun. I am bored of this Virat sai and Patralekha.
Everybody else: It was a toxic episode, full of crap, dont watch it guys
Meanwhile nutty:

fantasies much! 🤪 Pakhi can be nasty and creepy lol what if she had audience? lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪
I honestly think pakhi is just namesake wife of virat. Like he is continuing this marriage because of his guilt and so called mahaan pan. When he married sai, he was holding himself back because he thought that he ruined pakhis life. Now he is like she took care of me when u left. Like so he is just staying married because she took care of u. Like wtf!!
I loved sairat so much. But now just seeing anything related to ghum on social media, it gives me a big cringe. And to play devil's advocate, there is no real person with the characteristics of virat. The serial has just butchered him beyond revival. Like honestly both sai and pakhi should leave him. He is not being faithful or loyal to either of them.
I had a small hope in the corner of my heart that they will magically revive the character but they just keep butchering him.
I'm surprised that vankar has made so move to correct the track or appeal the audience. How is the show still running without majority of the audience hating this serial.
When I miss ghum, I see old episodes. Everyone was waiting till they expressed their love to each other. Now we are regretting it as after the love confession, it started going downhill.now I will satisfy myself with old episodes or watch the regional versions of them as they are more bareable.
Had this in my mind for so long!!
Nobody wants to knock on that Door.🤪🤪🤪🤪 so didi knocks it for herself! Very self-sufficient of didi🤪
I just watched the episode. I didn’t feel offended. Will the world accept me😭
I just watched the episode. I didn’t feel offended. Will the world accept me😭
I will ofc. Team popcorn.
Adv. Didn't watch bts
I just watched the episode. I didn’t feel offended. Will the world accept me😭
The world isn't ready for you girl💪
Aaj cha Katha vachle. Magomaag Granth aahe. Mi shodhla 🤣
DM me please 😉
Even the writers can't hide their frustration anymore lol