His charm, shall remain the inevitable
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
His charm, shall remain the inevitable
Thanks a lot for sharing the reel.
Thanks for the tag.
Amazing post.
At 5.10 Aamna starts talking about Rajeev, how he was the first one she was comfy with onscreen. How I wish I get them in a music video at least, please 😭
Raj-Aamna are the gold standard for ITV.
Yes, we need to see them together again. I'd love to see Raj-Aamna in a music video too.Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor
At 5.10 Aamna starts talking about Rajeev, how he was the first one she was comfy with onscreen. How I wish I get them in a music video at least, please 😭
Raj-Aamna are the gold standard for ITV.
They can remix Thoda sa pyar huya hai ❤️Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Yes, we need to see them together again. I'd love to see Raj-Aamna in a music video too.
Hey guys, Love&Hope here! I lost password to my account😔 so this is another account I'd made many years ago and using it now
Why on earth does Hotstar or Star Plus channel on YT not upload KTH episodes or clips? KTH has a raving fan following even today. Sujal Kashish are easily one of those couples on Youtube that has the highest fan mixes & videos and some of those clips are iconic to relive
What is up with Hotstar? Star Bharat is upload all DMG, PKYEK, Sarabhai and all other episodes. How is KTH not in their bucket?
I was watching this below video & I was like, man this show is just untouchable. Actors, chemistry, BGs, cast everything was excellent.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE7_GO--JAI[/YOUTUBE]
I heard Ekta Kapoor's iconic shows are being re-run on Star Plus. I heard about KSBKBT, KZK and KGGK. KTH has to be re-run at some point too. About Hotstar, not sure why they've not uploaded it.Originally posted by: sanityinfinite
Hey guys, Love&Hope here! I lost password to my account😔 so this is another account I'd made many years ago and using it now
Why on earth does Hotstar or Star Plus channel on YT not upload KTH episodes or clips? KTH has a raving fan following even today. Sujal Kashish are easily one of those couples on Youtube that has the highest fan mixes & videos and some of those clips are iconic to relive
What is up with Hotstar? Star Bharat is upload all DMG, PKYEK, Sarabhai and all other episodes. How is KTH not in their bucket?
I was watching this below video & I was like, man this show is just untouchable. Actors, chemistry, BGs, cast everything was excellent.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE7_GO--JAI[/YOUTUBE]