Is kundali bhagya going to take generation leap?

Bansaripatel438 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I read that kb is all set to going to take generation leap.after leap kavya is the main lead and Shakti Arora will exit the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bansaripatel438

I read that kb is all set to going to take generation leap.after leap kavya is the main lead and Shakti Arora will exit the show.

my youtube is flooded with videos of this news...pata nahi kyun YouTube feels I need to watch those videos 🤔

Ofcourse generation leap Lia to Shakti would refuse to play old papa...but I don't get why the sudden leap news is going viral...they just took a leap few months back, kdb is not this fast...kal tak only leap ka and Shakti quit ka rumour tha aj add hua hai DD to return after leap ka uske sath...

🤪

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

my youtube is flooded with videos of this news...pata nahi kyun YouTube feels I need to watch those videos 🤔

Ofcourse generation leap Lia to Shakti would refuse to play old papa...but I don't get why the sudden leap news is going viral...they just took a leap few months back, kdb is not this fast...kal tak only leap ka and Shakti quit ka rumour tha aj add hua hai DD to return after leap ka uske sath...

🤪

Since YouTube algorithms has taken such painstaking effort to supply you with this crucial information, I think you should send a handmade thank you card to it's headquaters in California. ❤️

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bansaripatel438

Yes That's True

This Show Will Also Take A Leap