Originally posted by: priya185
thanks for wishing me Sameer glad you remembered
Yup, hope you are enjoying your big day.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: priya185
thanks for wishing me Sameer glad you remembered
Yup, hope you are enjoying your big day.
Originally posted by: priya185
Thanks Sameer, I like this song it's peppy.
Ya, that's why it is shared :)
Your choice of song is better than besharam rang ๐คช
Originally posted by: priya185
Your choice of song is better than besharam rang ๐คช
Koi na, Jhoome jo pathaan sun lo ๐
Yeah that is a better songโญ๏ธ
wow ๐คฉ you know I was actually going to put this song in the music portion I reserved then instead put race 2 party in my mind because I thought it was ur birthday n was a deepika song so chose that !! Since I donโt know too much about your likes in music What kinds songs you like as will update on the main page in this thread ๐งตOriginally posted by: priya185
Thanks Sameer, I like this song it's peppy.
I like songs with decent lyrics romantic soulful or funwow ๐คฉ you know I was actually going to put this song in the music portion I reserved then instead put race 2 party in my mind because I thought it was ur birthday n was a deepika song so chose that !! Since I donโt know too much about your likes in music What kinds songs you like as will update on the main page in this thread ๐งต
Shreya ghoshal or Arijit or Jubin. No neha kakkar
I like party on my mind too
Dq wished me
I tried tweeting him for many years this is the first time he noticed me
I am not sure who likes him on this forum but I do
https://twitter.com/dulquer/status/1615777839831203844?s=46&t=m1dC_9tQXUrUUN_afJFPQg
HAPPY B'DAY ๐ฅณ
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXJiZ5ljDt2/?igsh=MWM1eDVpazIwYzZqdQ==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0F6VeoL_1/?stkn=Mjg0djNsaDkxYzdt
https://x.com/jennyyrk8/status/2104420707149250699?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Happy Birthday to Kareena Kapoor 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎊 💙
1