Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Why does Ishani keep sidelining the romance with Ranveer?

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Deposit the kid with grandparents and go romance with the wife. Nice plan.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

I like this comment dear 

deposit the kid with grandparent cute lines 

yes that was indeed a good idea by Ranveer giving the kid to grandparents and romancing his wife 

glad you liked the plan 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri getting all jealous of Ishani. Her fate was her own. Ishani put up with a lot before she found happiness.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now gauri is getting jealous of Ishani 

surely our ishani was put up with a lot of struggles before to find this happiness 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Why does Ishani keep sidelining the romance with Ranveer?

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

mmm our Ishani is always like that only yaar

in the upcoming episodes we will be having a caring side of ishveer 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 797

As Ranveer left the Washroom Ishani had a worried face were she started to change herself. Ranveer came out of the washroom and wiped his face well with his both the hands and stood with a calm face. In the next 10 minutes Ishani came out of the washroom wearing her night pants and t-shirts and drying her hair with the towel. Ishani saw Ranveer standing near the bed showing his back. 

Ishani(going near Ranveer and in a normal tone):Ranveer chalo go and change...

Ranveer(without seeing her): Let me do it you go...

Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face and getting he is angry on her):Ranveer angry on me?

Ranveer(turning and seeing her); Nahi...why should I get angry now? you are the person who is ready to deny romance always know?

Ishani(went near him and with a cute smile): Go and change and come I want to confess something special to you. 

Ranveer(with the same anger face): you don't want to confess anything to me. 

Ishani(cutely went and held his hand and with a smile):Ranveer you look so cute when you are angry. Chalo go and change and come you may get cold. I will be waiting for you. 

Ranveer seeing Ishani's face and without anyway went to his cupboard and took his dresses and he entered the rest room. Ishani seeing Ranveer's back had a happy smile of being with Ranveer in her life. Ishani went to the mirror and made a small make up and she was making her final check were by that time Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing a Ash color pant and Black T-shirt. He saw Ishani near the Mirror and with the same anger face went and sat in the bed. Ishani turning and seeing Ranveer sitting in the bed and seeing his hair still wet and he has not dried his hair well went and took the towel from the cupboard and she went and stood in front of Ranveer. Ranveer raised his head and saw Ishani with a anger look and again put down his face. Ishani with love put the towel in his head and started to dry his hair. 

Ranveer(took his hand up and tired to make Ishani take the towel from his head):Take the towel. 

Ishani:(with a smile):kyun?

Ranveer; you don't want to do this drying of hair and all to me. 

Ishani(in a micro second sat in Ranveer's lap and stopped drying his hair and seeing Ranveer's face with love): Meri laddu I love you so much. More than you there is nothing in this world for me to love. You are getting this much anger?

Ranveer(bit giving up his anger hearing Ishani's love you with a cute given up face): Haan then how you want me to react to you? Always you are ready to push me from you. you are not liking to romance me Ishani. 

Ishani cutely dried his hair well with the towel and then putting the towel in the bed and she comforted herself well in Ranveer's lap were Ranveer too comforted her by holding her back with his both the hands. Ishani held Ranveer's shoulders well with her both the hands and saw Ranveer with a cute look. 

Ishani:Ranveer you are romantic romeo but you never know girls psychology. 

Ranveer: What is girl's psychology?

Ishani(hitting her forehead with Ranveer's forehead and in husky tone):Ranveer none of the girl in this world will tell her husband that she wants him openly. The way they push their husband from them is the real indicator that she wants him more. How much a girl is telling her husband chodo mujhe she wants him to hold her more and more tightly.Girls will behave as thought we don't like you coming behind us but inside the heart we will be longing for you to come behind us.  In short girls will never express anything directly you only should understand the words girls are using. 

Ranveer(with a cute smile): Oh okay okay that means If you tell"go Ranveer" means the actual meaning is ...(before he tells)..

Ishani: come close to me Ranveer...

Ranveer(with a happy smile); If you tell Chodo mujhe..

Ishani: (taking her forehead from his forehead and holding him tightly with a love face): Hold me as much as tight you can. 

Ranveer: (with a cute puppy face): I am a pagal Ishani see I cannot understand your romance but you told me know? here after see I won't leave you. 

Ishani smiling to him and in a micro second she kissed his lips and took back her lips. 

Ranveer(getting the kiss): I love you Ishani. 

Ishani: Haan Baba I too love you so much. 

Ranveer:Ishani I am not angry that you said no for love making I want your care Ishani. I want you to see me alone. I know you are busy with Raagini and house hold works but please care me know?

Ishani: haan baby I will care you so much see how I am going to care you. 

Ranveer giving a smile saw her with a look that he may even eat her with his eye sight itself. Ishani too with a cute look hit her nose with Ranveer's nose. 

Ranveer(feeling it): kiss ....

Ishani with a cute look closed and opened her eyes telling him to come to her were Ranveer getting it took his lips near Ishani's lips were before they could kiss they heard a knock in the door. Ranveer and Ishani saw each other were Ishani with a calm face got up from Ranveer's lap. 

Ranveer: Let me go and see who has come

Ishani: mmmm

Ranveer went and opened the door were as he opened the door he saw Gauri standing in front of him. 

Ranveer:Gauri..

Gauri: Ranveer rest room wash basin tap is not working...its hard to open the tap..

Ranveer:wo...tk let me come and see what is the problem. (turning and seeing Ishani); Ishani..

Ishani(hearing her name and she came near Ranveer); haan Ranveer I heard what Gauri di told. you go and Repair the tap for her. 

Gauri:Arrey Ranveer why you need to stress yourself you can arrange a plumber know?

Ishani(with a normal smiling face); Di you don't underestimate Ranveer in these things and all. He is a all rounder. He will repair the tap don't worry. Go Ranveer...

Ranveer: haan..(seeing Gauri):Come Gauri...

Gauri shaking her head as okay and she turned and started to walk were Ranveer was starting to walk behind Gauri were walking itself he turned and saw Ishani were Ishani too saw him were to the surprise of Ranveer Ishani making sure Gauri is not seeing them in a micro second kissed her hand and showing the hand toward Ranveer and she blow it towards Ranveer were Ranveer getting the naughtiness of Ishani giving Flying kiss he showed a happy smile to her. Ranveer turned and walked behind Gauri. 

Gauri brought him inside the room and walked to the rest room and opened the rest room door were Ranveer entered the rest room and behind him Gauri entered the rest room. she showed the pipe having problem were Ranveer tried to open the pipe were he was not able to open it were he saw Gauri. 

Ranveer:Tools are in the Store room let me take it and come. 

Gauri :tk...

Ranveer moved out of the rest room and walked out of the room. 

Gauri(thinking to herself): what I am doing? From the moment I saw Ranveer and Ishani playing with the water what is happening to me? why I am getting jealous of Ishani? Why I am feeling something different for Ranveer? Ranveer and Ishani have given a good life to me but what I am doing to them? (wiping her face sweat with the both the hands and in her thoughts):Now why I suddenly repaired the tap myself and went to call Ranveer? What I am doing?

As she was thinking it Ranveer came inside the room with the repair kit and he entered the restroom were Gauri gave way for him were Ranveer went to the wash basin tap and he took the tools and started to repair the tap. As Ranveer was repairing the tap Gauri was seeing Ranveer with a longing face. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri keeps coming to Ranveer and Ishani for every small thing.

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer got a lesson on what a woman is really saying. Now he knows.

coderlady thumbnail

This is not good. Gauri is secretly lusting after Ranveer.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Finally ranveer admitted that he gave ragini to his parents to be with her.ranveer saying that he doesn't care what others say about him was nice.ishani making him wet was funny.kiss was very romantic. Ranveer in a romantic mood and ishani promising to romance him next week was naughty.gauri feeling jealous was unexpected. Hope she doesn't turn grey.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri keeps coming to Ranveer and Ishani for every small thing.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes gauri is keeping on coming to ishveer for all the small things 

keep reading 😉