Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: deepthi_polina
Dhamaka precap guys. Abhimanyu and Akshara face off
I was waiting for this but I am super scared now 😬
What a middle-class milan this was. Will they pretend in front of AbhiNav and Abhir not to know each other?
Or will Roohi/ Khaandeshwari call him to return to Udhaipur?
I was so sure yesterday that they won't meet, my prediction was wrong, so I hope all my other predictions are wrong too.
Akshu is going to sprout some nonsense and lies tomorrow🤬 and the rest is history, the foolish dr will "offer" himself 🤬🤬,in mg
And now that goenkas have opposed it the goddess of goodness will accept 🤬🤬
p.s I have never used these many swear words in my entire life
oh no how will i watch 😞Originally posted by: Hopefaith
I was so sure yesterday that they won't meet, my prediction was wrong, so I hope all my other predictions are wrong too.
Akshu is going to sprout some nonsense and lies tomorrow🤬 and the rest is history, the foolish dr will "offer" himself 🤬🤬,in mg
And now that goenkas have opposed it the goddess of goodness will accept 🤬🤬
p.s I have never used these many swear words in my entire life
watch ,dont worry ,we will have a group hug 🤗, cry together 😭and then 🤬🤬Originally posted by: Jyothi001
oh no how will i watch 😞
then all will be well🤗
What a middle-class milan this was. Will they pretend in front of AbhiNav and Abhir not to know each other?
Or will Roohi/ Khaandeshwari call him to return to Udhaipur?
I hope the pretend option so it will give Abhi to understand the whole setup 🤞🤞
He will misunderstand.
Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira
I hope the pretend option so it will give Abhi to understand the whole setup 🤞🤞
thank u guys 🤗Originally posted by: Hopefaith
watch ,dont worry ,we will have a group hug 🤗, cry together 😭and then 🤬🤬
then all will be well🤗
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2