Totally enjoyed this one ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cmv4q2auAYY/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Totally enjoyed this one ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cmv4q2auAYY/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hero looks like a hybrid of Zero + Fan movies ka heroes !! 😆
Ye aise lg rha hai kisi se srk balloon ko tilli maar di ho aur uski hawa nikal gyi😆
Wait for few minutes, actual Khan Saab will be loading in him for sure.
Ye aise lg rha hai kisi se srk balloon ko tilli maar di ho aur uski hawa nikal gyi😆
😆
Par bande ka dance to dekho.. swag to dekho.. original se achha laga mere ko...
Face to bilkul original jaisa (uski current situation wala) 😆
Hero looks like a hybrid of Zero + Fan movies ka heroes !! 😆
The main thing is - he made me watch this song clip atleast 5-6 times. I didn't watch original SRK's same song even twice 😆
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Wait for few minutes, actual Khan Saab will be loading in him for sure.
😆

Ye aise lg rha hai kisi se srk balloon ko tilli maar di ho aur uski hawa nikal gyi😆
Lol this is so funny! 😆
I am friends with srk fans.. I shouldn't be laughing! 😆
Originally posted by: OISAFERHAJMNNKJ3
The main thing is - he made me watch this song clip atleast 5-6 times. I didn't watch original SRK's same song even twice 😆

Agar meri dhulai ki meri srk fan bestie ne toh dekh lena! 😆
Mujhe itna achcha lagta hai yeh gaana ke main na woh 'bhrrrauwing' sound bhi gaa leti hoon.
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
Name an actor who you think has been under utilized and really needs the right opportunities to shine through. I think we see this a lot in...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE It's really awesome!!!! I mean, I am REALLY looking forward to this movie
Khans’ era might finally be over. I grew up watching them. I was 4 when Salman Khan debuted, 7 when Shah Rukh Khan arrived like a storm. The...
3