Nahi yaar Moor
Utna dhyaan se nahi dekha 😂
Anyways they're back to flipping flopping. So simply no point 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Nahi yaar Moor
Utna dhyaan se nahi dekha 😂
Anyways they're back to flipping flopping. So simply no point 🤣
Yaar honestly I liked the way they used Karishma.
But aj ke baad lag raha hain it's back on flipping 🤦♀️
V needs to get a dose of his karma but I'm not sure how the cvs will handle it. No speculation from my end.
I hope as soon as possible Sai will find out the truth of vinu and make sure to put virat and pakhi behind the bars.. and single handly will raise savi and vinu
Originally posted by: Bansaripatel438
I hope as soon as possible Sai will find out the truth of vinu and make sure to put virat and pakhi behind the bars.. and single handly will raise savi and vinu
Looks difficult