GM ko sakht chirr ha BB show se 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
GM ko sakht chirr ha BB show se 😆
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162505923
New banner juldi he aye ga 😆
The wait is over khush ho jao 😆
zu ji. I started with Dharampathni and now watching Hindi dubbed YT videos of Meryem . After pilot episodes I stopped completely. Story seems to be different, Ekta unofficialy copying from other sources.
Originally posted by: MidnightMoon91
zu ji. I started with Dharampathni and now watching Hindi dubbed YT videos of Meryem . After pilot episodes I stopped completely. Story seems to be different, Ekta unofficialy copying from other sources.
All her shows dont cross 1.8 trp these days. Viewers can see through the same lame story tracks she has recycled over and over again..
Originally posted by: MidnightMoon91
zu ji. I started with Dharampathni and now watching Hindi dubbed YT videos of Meryem . After pilot episodes I stopped completely. Story seems to be different, Ekta unofficialy copying from other sources.
Must be she learned from Atif since he also in same PH - Colours .
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2
All her shows dont cross 1.8 trp these days. Viewers can see through the same lame story tracks she has recycled over and over again..
Exactly , especially her Nagin show . Villain never die .
Originally posted by: ZUBAIDAH67
Exactly , especially her Nagin show . Villain never die .
The latest season of naagin 6 was the worst of all seasons. I liked 3 the best because it had a fresh story and fabulous acting from surbhi jyoti besides rakshanda khan rajat tokas etc. They went downhill after season 3.
Tho kal GM ne koyi bomb nahi phoda 😆
His answers looks like answer of a genuinely happy man 😎
So now he is into writing too for a time travelling show for which be will directing and acting too🥳 My fav genre
He will be shooting for chorii2 for Jan IMG2 till may and marathi film in June with Pravin . this year hand full of project 😎
Udthe uthe khabar aa rahi might be appearing in BB too poor GM🤣
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2
The latest season of naagin 6 was the worst of all seasons. I liked 3 the best because it had a fresh story and fabulous acting from surbhi jyoti besides rakshanda khan rajat tokas etc. They went downhill after season 3.
Agreed with you Nagin 6 is the worst , Mini Biggboss was there .😂. I also like during Sidharth Malhotra time
Sumbul 😂😂😂😂. Gashmeer is coming .
https://twitter.com/jenaanahmed9/status/1614790346143109121?s=46&t=WT-CZINIefa-FmUnxqzQmQ