Omg wow. Just look at him. If this is what nepotism will produce then I am here for it https://www.instagram.com/p/CnXI3YiK7Cf/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=
I DEMAND that he becomes an actor I mean just look at him
Omg wow. Just look at him. If this is what nepotism will produce then I am here for it https://www.instagram.com/p/CnXI3YiK7Cf/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=
I DEMAND that he becomes an actor I mean just look at him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
He needs to lose that hair style but agreed. He’s a looker alright! I have seen better pics of him before though. The one with the half smile is cute!
He’s over 18 right? I don’t want to call a kid hot even by accident. Astaghfirullah!

Hi Arsalan! Happy Saturday friend! When are you going to sing with me?
I hope he doesn't turn out to be another Sid M and can actually act
It’s fine even if he doesn’t. All of the current nepo’s are so bad looking. I need to secure my future by making sure a hottie is around, you know.Originally posted by: ohophelia
I hope he doesn't turn out to be another Sid M and can actually act
Sid is gonna get married and be irrelevant soon too. For how long will we swoon over John and Sid? We need to continue good looks good looks and good looks
Originally posted by: T5YZMJMU6VKOS6X7
He needs to lose that hair style but agreed. He’s a looker alright! I have seen better pics of him before though. The one with the half smile is cute!
He’s over 18 right? I don’t want to call a kid hot even by accident. Ataaaghfirullah
He’s 22 and I’m all over it
Is this guy at NYU I read somewhere Bobby’s son is there,
Also ashish vidyarthi’s son at Berkeley, he is doing cs, he is so sweet, so proudly posting his sons pics
I was like finally actor kids who are studying
https://x.com/shweta7770/status/2052658312047415458?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2046095923760238667
Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3
3