WOW dialogue of the day. here out people
Pakhi says this after Virat leaves to the family
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I AM STILL IN THIS HOUSE AND IN THIS FAMILY.
Finally...atleast she said it.
🙏Thanks a ton God🙏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
WOW dialogue of the day. here out people
Pakhi says this after Virat leaves to the family
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I AM STILL IN THIS HOUSE AND IN THIS FAMILY.
Finally...atleast she said it.
🙏Thanks a ton God🙏
Where are you???
Originally posted by: mysticriver
Where are you???
She's is with vankar..... discussing about the upcoming plot .
yaar 🤣
Today will be a war zone on twitter between solos & shippers 😆
Han sai ke liye new ML pakhi ke liye new ML par virart ke liye koi bhi new FL nahi mang raha haiOriginally posted by: mysticriver
Today will be a war zone on twitter between solos & shippers 😆
Originally posted by: mysticriver
Today will be a war zone on twitter between solos & shippers 😆
Why.... what's the need to fight on the same thing every single day.....😫😫😫twitter folks are so boring.
I know right. I am missing Nsharma tooOriginally posted by: mysticriver
Where are you???
but the fight of opinion between watchers and non watchers is more enjoyable these days 🤣Originally posted by: mysticriver
Today will be a war zone on twitter between solos & shippers 😆
Unfortunately, Karishma will come back to Nashe meiin dhhut pati Mohit