Abdu Appreciation Thread- Bigg boss 16 ki jaan Chota Bhaijaan. - Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

792

Views

39.8k

Users

28

Likes

857

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny156

I totally feel how Abdu must have felt seeing everyone's families come but not his 💔. I go through this every holiday season when my family is not here with me. But Abdu is very young to face this at his age. He is indeed strong to face it with a smile.

Everyone's family members loved him

do you live abroad for work? maybe your parents can come and visit

jenny156 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Everyone's family members loved him

do you live abroad for work? maybe your parents can come and visit


Yes I live in Canada for work and my parents live in Dubai. I visited them last year and applied for their visitor visa in Nov. If all goes well, hopefully they should be able to come next month.

jenny156 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Priya, how are you feeling now?

jenny156 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Abdu really did get evicted 🥺💔💔

I have no words now!!


I did not update our AT with his clips this week but I will soon. Though it doesn't matter but we can keep them as part of our AT.


Also guys let's keep this AT active please even after he's gone and the season ends. We can have this AT moved to the CC forum after this forum is locked. We can post and discuss all of Abdu's future projects.

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny156

Abdu really did get evicted 🥺💔💔

I have no words now!!


I did not update our AT with his clips this week but I will soon. Though it doesn't matter but we can keep them as part of our AT.


Also guys let's keep this AT active please even after he's gone and the season ends. We can have this AT moved to the CC forum after this forum is locked. We can post and discuss all of Abdu's future projects.

He is not evicted he has gone for work (that's what I heard)

Sree is evicted

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny156

Priya, how are you feeling now?

I am recovering slowly thanks for your concern.
jenny156 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

He is not evicted he has gone for work (that's what I heard)

Sree is evicted


Arre he is gone out of the show anyway, call it evicted/walked out but he is gone na 😭

jenny156 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I heard Sree got evicted. Sajid and Abdu walked out.


Funny that family members didn't know about their contract? Farah when leaving tells Sajid she won't see him 'so soon'. And Abdu's father tells him he wants to see him win.

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny156

I heard Sree got evicted. Sajid and Abdu walked out.


Funny that family members didn't know about their contract? Farah when leaving tells Sajid she won't see him 'so soon'. And Abdu's father tells him he wants to see him win.

they could just be saying it for the camera

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".