Abdu Appreciation Thread- Bigg boss 16 ki jaan Chota Bhaijaan. - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

792

Views

39.8k

Users

28

Likes

857

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I tested covid19 positive yesterday so I may be inactive for a few days

jenny156 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

I tested covid19 positive yesterday so I may be inactive for a few days


Get well soon ❤️

jenny156 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Trophy or not he always has ruled Ormax ⭐️


https://twitter.com/OrmaxMedia/status/1612448034234994689

jenny156 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Abdu no. 4 in IF television celebs and no. 1 in male tv celebs 🥳


https://twitter.com/mitshah988/status/1612527231473180672

Edited by jenny156 - 3 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This guy who is rumored to take Abdu out is saying he is not leaving..


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSrt6gZXmwY&ab_channel=SaasBahuAurBetiyaan

jenny156 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I totally feel how Abdu must have felt seeing everyone's families come but not his 💔. I go through this every holiday season when my family is not here with me. But Abdu is very young to face this at his age. He is indeed strong to face it with a smile.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".