Kumkum Bhagya

Is Kumkum Bhagya ending?

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I get the feeling no more story left since Rhea turned positive unless it is all some weird dream. What do you guys think? Perfonally I have had enojgh and would like to see it end and we get another fresh show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrickern777 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Alia gonna be successful too kill both Pragya and Abhi so no more Abhgya, no more hope for them to come back, the makers used active footage and didn't give them a proper ending who ruled Zee Tv and the Indian telly world for almost 8 years :(

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

I get the feeling no more story left since Rhea turned positive unless it is all some weird dream. What do you guys think? Perfonally I have had enojgh and would like to see it end and we get another fresh show.

I Wish It Was Ending Maybe I Hope It Does End Instead Of Taking Another Nonsense Leap..

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Patrickern777

Alia gonna be successful too kill both Pragya and Abhi so no more Abhgya, no more hope for them to come back, the makers used active footage and didn't give them a proper ending who ruled Zee Tv and the Indian telly world for almost 8 years :(

Yeah The Writers Are Horrible

They Could Have Just Ended The Show Abhi Pragya And Their Kids 

Instead

😢

Bansaripatel438 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A new story gonna to start. Rhea will become good.alia will end up in jail.a new guy should be introduce with rhea.rhea should be shown happy marriage 

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Patrickern777

Aliya killed her own brother? ðŸ˜²

The only person she supposedly had a soft corner for? 

That's a new low, even for her character!

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aekiel

Aliya killed her own brother? ðŸ˜²

The only person she supposedly had a soft corner for? 

That's a new low, even for her character!

She did it unknowingly. She removed the life support of Pragya and walked towards Abhi. Fell down as she was drunk, removing his oxygrn mask in the process.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Adiandsid

She did it unknowingly. She removed the life support of Pragya and walked towards Abhi. Fell down as she was drunk, removing his oxygrn mask in the process.

So she fully intended to kill Pragya, but accidentally killed her own brother?

And did they show her knowing that she was the reason for her brother's death? 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aekiel

So she fully intended to kill Pragya, but accidentally killed her own brother?

And did they show her knowing that she was the reason for her brother's death? 

Yes. Killed Pragya with intent and Abhi accidently. 

When the nurse announced they are dead she celebrated that Pragya is dead.. and it only hit her later that Abhi is also dead. She denied killing him and Prachi told her she (Alia) did it.

I dont know what happened later- there is a court scene going on which I didn't watch. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Rhea can never be positive. I don't want her to get away with everything. I want her end up in jail along with her evil Bua. The worst thing is evil wining against good which is happening since day one. Aliya is never punished for her sins. Now Rhea too. Unfair.