Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Shanta- Looked quite exotic & I liked the play of teal-blue color as opposed to the usual beige colored one seen ordinarily. 

Swarna- It just looked like ordinary drink to me. 😑 Just looked like a sabudhane ke kheer in a cup. 😕 Even I can use a random food coloring & color the sabudhana. 😕

Kamaldeep- It looked okay-ish, I felt yesterday's dish was more innovative. 

Priyanka- Still sticking to her comfort zone. 😕

Sachin- Looked quite interesting and the plating was giving good contrast of the plum chutney & blue plating. Though looks like the binding from the acidity backfired on his dish. 

Avinash- Felt it was nice dish. I agree with pouring ingredients from the top, gives a different feeling. 

Deepa- It looked pretty cool. She improved on incorporating adequate proportions in her dish. 

Aruna- Looked pretty cool and homely. Good that she stepped out of her comfort zone and tried a veg version of Miang Kham. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

That’s my question with Suvarna getting saved I mean these people are not sticking with their word it’s chef Garima’s challenge they were supposed to impressed her all the category but she found fault in Suvarna dish so how come Suvarna be safe. Along with Aruna either Deepa or Shanta one of them should have been saved. I’m not liking it yesterday Kamaldeep was robbed and today Shanta and Deepa. Or maybe it’s their strategy to push more so they can even do better than this other wise why would you praise so much and not choose. Like the way the chefs were praising her dish and for me she deserved those appreciation and I was 100% sure she would get best dish of the day and they announced Nayanjyoti and I was like even if she didn’t get dish of the day she would definitely tly be saved and when they announced Nazia’s name I was like seriously.

Bold- the decisions were mind-boggling for sure. I felt Nayanjyoti didn't condign the dish of the day because he was sticking to his sweets ka comfort zone. Moreover, eclairs type of dish has been done before from a viewer's POV. Nazia's plating just looked simple, tbh, and not technically innovative too. I doubt it's the strategy that you're describing about pushing the best for better appraisal for further rounds, feel its more for TRP purpose or something.  

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Bold- the decisions were mind-boggling for sure. I felt Nayanjyoti didn't condign the dish of the day because he was sticking to his sweets ka comfort zone. Moreover, eclairs type of dish has been done before from a viewer's POV. Nazia's plating just looked simple, tbh, and not technically innovative too. I doubt it's the strategy that you're describing about pushing the best for better appraisal for further rounds, feel its more for TRP purpose or something.  

You might be right coz trp matters a lot and they do anything for that. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This weekend was a treat to the eyes..yday Shanta's dish looked very attractive.

So far Aruna, Shanta, Deepa and Kamaldeep Kaur r looking like frontrunners..

Ba is an all time fav..don't know how far she will go. 

But apparently she made noodles for the first time yday (at least used machine for the first time)..and they came out well in maiden attempt itself..thats great

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Yesterday when Garima asked Baa is she making pasta with the pasta machine and she said no, I'm making NOODLE. Baa's face was so cute and full of life. 🥰🥰 I absolutely liked how excited she was trying to use the pasta machine and make something new. I really hope whenever she is eliminated, she goes with a lot of experience in using some international techniques as well which she can use later on. It's absolutely a dream for someone of that age to get an opportunity to cook on the MasterChef Kitchen and I'm really happy she is making full use of it!

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

Yesterday when Garima asked Baa is she making pasta with the pasta machine and she said no, I'm making NOODLE. Baa's face was so cute and full of life. 🥰🥰 I absolutely liked how excited she was trying to use the pasta machine and make something new. I really hope whenever she is eliminated, she goes with a lot of experience in using some international techniques as well which she can use later on. It's absolutely a dream for someone of that age to get an opportunity to cook on the MasterChef Kitchen and I'm really happy she is making full use of it!

I too find her very cute and adorable ❤️

Was her dish shown yesterday? I just heard her telling she is making noodles. Was it tasted or not? I couldn't watch the whole episode 

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I too find her very cute and adorable ❤️

Was her dish shown yesterday? I just heard her telling she is making noodles. Was it tasted or not? I couldn't watch the whole episode 

No, her dish wasn't tasted yesterday.

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Quint Neon uploaded a short documentary on Baa which they probably shot earlier. Gives a broader insight into her life and her work. It's so beautiful to see her working so hard even at this age.

Not able to post link here but you can search for Quint Neon Urmila Jamnadas on Facebook.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I felt Priya didn't deserve to be up there. Rather, those who actually showed effort in their dishes should've been there. Nayanjyoti, Nazia, and now Priya. Too easy of a ride, man!

Andakadipatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

I felt Priya didn't deserve to be up there. Rather, those who actually showed effort in their dishes should've been there. Nayanjyoti, Nazia, and now Priya. Too easy of a ride, man!

I feel the same about Priya but that's the thing about team challenges unfortunately  I wish they had atleast let Priya know how bad her soup was. 

But I overall really liked Team Red's theme of Sindh to West Bengal theme. Also loved Deepa's leadership yesterday. Somehow I feel Deepa's thoughts about her recipes aren't translating well into the food. Both the pineapple dish and the mutton cutlet dish looked so good but both lacked something. Also I don't know why Ranveer was saying the mutton cutlet-hummus combo was very unique given hummus-fallafel is literally an age old combo.

I was surprised and super impressed with Dyuti. That Payesh Tres Leches was truly innovative. It's pretty sad that when choosing teams no one took Baa and Dyuti and Dyuti herself went to Deepa and said she will be in their team and it was for both Dyuti and Baa that their teams scored a point each.