guys having fun talk with uncle ji😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
guys having fun talk with uncle ji😆
uncle ji ore fun dhan🤣
These evicted contestants going to stay till ponggal celebration?
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
uncle ji ore fun dhan🤣
He is coming as comali in CWC as well😒
Originally posted by: sulaayini
These evicted contestants going to stay till ponggal celebration?
dont kno.. may be they ll stay
All the best for watching👍🏼😆
I don't know if I will watch the show. Sivaangi, Pugazh, Kuraishi are not there😒
my sisters not allowing to watch.. sorry couldn't update.. 😒
Bye guys🙋♀️
Good nite🤗
Good night, Arthi🤗
Thank you for the update ❤️
Will see you tomorrow 😉
Originally posted by: sulaayini
I don't know if I will watch the show. Sivaangi, Pugazh, Kuraishi are not there😒
oh.. what happen? y not part of this season?