What if the vivan didn't asked for os when katha came for money

Twilighht thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello everyone 

I was wondering what if when katha came for money he didn't asked for os 

Like see i know whole story line would be different 

So what if in some parallel universe kind of he didn't asked for os but genuinely asked why did she need money for like 

He ofcourse bashed that you are also gold gigger kinda of women and he just logically asked why do she need money 

He ofcourse we have seen from the start he is intrigued

He seems to have interest in her as a women 

Like he fired a employee cuz she try advances on him but he himself wanted to pounce on her 🤣

So situation is like this 

Katha -" sir can i borrow money from company as loan"

Vivan -"no ,you are newly joined. 

So miss katha you have started showing true colors you just want money "

Katha -" no sir I do really need money "

Vivan -"how much "

Katha- 1cr 2lakh 17 k

Vivan - " fantastic miss katha so you are really that kind of women "

And internally saying " i really thought she was different but now it's all here 

She is also running after money moka mila nhi shru ho gye 

Then he noticed she looks worried her eyes are saying pain 

Katha - "what do you mean that kind of women frankly speaking sir I asked for loan not i have said I will not pay back "

Vivan -"so miss katha you know that company can't give loan to you 

This whole amount is big "

Katha -"sir but something..."

Vivan interrupting her "but i can give you loan from my person account "

Katha " really sir " she finally thinks that arav can be saved like whole burden is about to lift 

Vivan -" but i need a reason good enough why should I give you loan and how you are going to spend i need actual reason "

-  katha is tensed as she knows she have stated in the records that she is single but actually has a son she is hesitating whether she should just tell the truth 

Finally she choose to uncover truth 

Katha  few years Falling - i do need money as my son he got cancer and need bone marrow transplant.................. Explained everything while she is crying 

Vivan on the other hand having two sides is she telling truth her eyes are saying pain she do really need but on the other hand she also seem to lie 

"But you have stated you are single now you are saying you have son so miss katha if i consider whatever you are saying as truth that means you lied to the company and you know that can lead you to serious situation

Katha - " sir at that i do really needed money i never thought of cheating i just was desperate"

Vivan -" your son while how old is he and where is your husband "

Katha - explained all the ramkatha 

Vivan -" katha you can get mieny but ofcourse i need to meet him to make sure whatever you are saying is truth "

Vivan internally thinking how strong she is and what have she suffered and all

Katha -" sure sir we can go now "

And they both went to hospital 

______'_____''___'''''''____

So guys this were my point of view and ofcourse you can share yours too i am waiting actually what other views you thought about it 

You can explain your point of view and should I continue this pls tell ❤️❤️❤️❤️😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Twilighht

Hello everyone 

I was wondering what if when katha came for money he didn't asked for os 

Like see i know whole story line would be different 

So what if in some parallel universe kind of he didn't asked for os but genuinely asked why did she need money for like 

He ofcourse bashed that you are also gold gigger kinda of women and he just logically asked why do she need money 

He ofcourse we have seen from the start he is intrigued

He seems to have interest in her as a women 

Like he fired a employee cuz she try advances on him but he himself wanted to pounce on her 🤣

So situation is like this 

Katha -" sir can i borrow money from company as loan"

Vivan -"no ,you are newly joined. 

So miss katha you have started showing true colors you just want money "

Katha -" no sir I do really need money "

Vivan -"how much "

Katha- 1cr 2lakh 17 k

Vivan - " fantastic miss katha so you are really that kind of women "

And internally saying " i really thought she was different but now it's all here 

She is also running after money moka mila nhi shru ho gye 

Then he noticed she looks worried her eyes are saying pain 

Katha - "what do you mean that kind of women frankly speaking sir I asked for loan not i have said I will not pay back "

Vivan -"so miss katha you know that company can't give loan to you 

This whole amount is big "

Katha -"sir but something..."

Vivan interrupting her "but i can give you loan from my person account "

Katha " really sir " she finally thinks that arav can be saved like whole burden is about to lift 

Vivan -" but i need a reason good enough why should I give you loan and how you are going to spend i need actual reason "

-  katha is tensed as she knows she have stated in the records that she is single but actually has a son she is hesitating whether she should just tell the truth 

Finally she choose to uncover truth 

Katha  few years Falling - i do need money as my son he got cancer and need bone marrow transplant.................. Explained everything while she is crying 

Vivan on the other hand having two sides is she telling truth her eyes are saying pain she do really need but on the other hand she also seem to lie 

"But you have stated you are single now you are saying you have son so miss katha if i consider whatever you are saying as truth that means you lied to the company and you know that can lead you to serious situation

Katha - " sir at that i do really needed money i never thought of cheating i just was desperate"

Vivan -" your son while how old is he and where is your husband "

Katha - explained all the ramkatha 

Vivan -" katha you can get mieny but ofcourse i need to meet him to make sure whatever you are saying is truth "

Vivan internally thinking how strong she is and what have she suffered and all

Katha -" sure sir we can go now "

And they both went to hospital 

______'_____''___'''''''____

So guys this were my point of view and ofcourse you can share yours too i am waiting actually what other views you thought about it 

You can explain your point of view and should I continue this pls tell ❤️❤️❤️❤️😊

You write so well.. Please continue with your writings💖very much interested to know your pov regarding this show. 

Edited by Ritzzee23 - 1 years ago
Twilighht thumbnail

You write so well.. Please continue with your writings💖very much interested to know your pov regarding this show. 

[Finally someone replied thanks haaan i was anxiously waiting for someone to give feedback and thanks it came as positive one would further write this tommorow as i am having preboard 🥺

Don't worry and thanks for your reply lots of love 😘😘😘😘]

Edited by Twilighht - 1 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

she wud have high respect for him then

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hard reality of life is that , only in stories and novels people give money like that.

When real need of money arises usually most sweet talking one will run away !

I say this an mature women , have seen many people go through “ ver bad financial situation , own people refusing to help them”

For a take it is good 

“ imagination “....of goodness greater than feeling terrible 

If not ONS , there is no story for a “ volatile relationship”

Your take is good 

Twilighht thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Hard reality of life is that , only in stories and novels people give money like that.

When real need of money arises usually most sweet talking one will run away !

I say this an mature women , have seen many people go through “ ver bad financial situation , own people refusing to help them”

For a take it is good 

“ imagination “....of goodness greater than feeling terrible 

If not ONS , there is no story for a “ volatile relationship”

Your take is good 

Yes people do that 

Money breaks relations 

When she required the money noone would helped her and i wrote this perspective because how the makers are taking the story now the os seem irrelevant like story would have continued without it too 

Like let me explain which i think i am also trying to do with this imagination

Like what if he actually asked for reason and she answered 

Okay and he was obviously seemed intrigued by her as seen from episodes so  by helping her he actually he came to know her better 

As he was from broken home and he learnt whatever bitterness is inside him is due to the fact he never knew how to love and all 

He realises his mistakes and learn lesson 

For her obviously when nobody helped her he came forward and when even her in-laws refused he agreed this helped him to see him different light 

Even though he is troubled human and have so many other faults but he is willing to see his mistakes and Change perspective then as a good story it would have progressed better i believe

Anyways that's my view 

Anyways if fate has bound them together they are going to happen either way 

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

How come i missed this. I am so sorry.

Didn't know that you also write. Please continue writing. If possible tag me sothat i will get the notification.

Coming to the topic, beautifully written. I wish this would have happened. par story bahut predictable hojati.

Even i think Viaan and Katha are bound by the fate. aise nahi toh kaise bhi mill jaate.😊

Twilighht thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

How come i missed this. I am so sorry.

Didn't know that you also write. Please continue writing. If possible tag me sothat i will get the notification.

Coming to the topic, beautifully written. I wish this would have happened. par story bahut predictable hojati.

Even i think Viaan and Katha are bound by the fate. aise nahi toh kaise bhi mill jaate.😊

I do agree story predictable hoti but there is still charm 

Yrrr i do really want a drama where there is really healthy relationship between ml ans fl no so called ex but growing as an individual so viewrs also learn 

Lekin aisa toh novels mie hi ho skta h