I tested covid19 positive yesterday so I may be inactive for a few days
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I tested covid19 positive yesterday so I may be inactive for a few days
Originally posted by: priya185
I tested covid19 positive yesterday so I may be inactive for a few days
Get well soon ❤️
Abdu no. 4 in IF television celebs and no. 1 in male tv celebs 🥳
This guy who is rumored to take Abdu out is saying he is not leaving..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSrt6gZXmwY&ab_channel=SaasBahuAurBetiyaan
I totally feel how Abdu must have felt seeing everyone's families come but not his 💔. I go through this every holiday season when my family is not here with me. But Abdu is very young to face this at his age. He is indeed strong to face it with a smile.