I can’t find any links yet to post. But I’m watching Golden Globes and Natu Natu just won. Rajmouli, Ntr.jr, Ram Charan are there among a few more I did not recognize.
I can’t find any links yet to post. But I’m watching Golden Globes and Natu Natu just won. Rajmouli, Ntr.jr, Ram Charan are there among a few more I did not recognize.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
I can’t find any links yet to post. But I’m watching Golden Globes and Natu Natu just won. Rajmouli, Ntr.jr, Ram Charan are there among a few more I did not recognize.
Ye lo bro. So happy for them
https://twitter.com/RRRMovie/status/1612989220045611008?t=k2DaNuN5O7yipI6BIZViMg&s=19
Thank you guys for the tweet links.
Yes very happy for them. This increases the probability of this song winning an Oscar by folds and folds.
Watching Stan Twitter lose their mind over Naatu Naatu beating Taylor, Gaga and Rihanna is a kii 🤣
Never have seen my regional news channels give any info about these Western awards other than Oscar. Thanks to RRR, they're showing as breaking news 😂
Well I am more excited for hockey WC opening at my hometown today 💕
The 50 crore campaign is paying off.
It’s sad though that one has to do all of this to win and can’t do it on the basis of merit alone.
The official composer was who ? MM Kareem ?
The 80cr campaign.Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
The 50 crore campaign is paying off.
It’s sad though that one has to do all of this to win and can’t do it on the basis of merit alone.
https://x.com/i/status/2065140702330470551
https://youtu.be/GY4BgdUSpbE?si=ZfH-n8gOID7nOdmD
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/priyanka-chopra-performs-seva-at-golden-temple-amritsar-by-washing-utensils-along-with-other-women-w_233230
https://youtu.be/rU0WQsUGXKI?si=7CDimBQAHCG3bezH nice.
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
2