Originally posted by: MIONOLP74TUUUHRC
thank you cookerrrr 😳 dekho troubley yeh bhi bola tha is ki maata shree ne k wo ghalat hai hi nahi 😆
Wahi, Raja beta syndrome
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MIONOLP74TUUUHRC
thank you cookerrrr 😳 dekho troubley yeh bhi bola tha is ki maata shree ne k wo ghalat hai hi nahi 😆
Wahi, Raja beta syndrome
Man I started a new job so had to go into office everyday lmfao, I am behind by like 5 episodes now but I’ll catch up. Give me suggestions on what I can miss, how are you? Catch me up please 🤣
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
https://twitter.com/ShaliN_magic/status/1612868462568960000?t=5cDXUOPeurNKrHxUkEDsBg&s=19
Aww this is so cute!! I wanna hug Aai too ❤️
I want to hug Abdu today felt bad for him
Priyanka ka bhai looked more like Ankit's bhai with his 'Bigg boss aap unfair ho rahe hain' in a flat voice 😆
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Man I started a new job so had to go into office everyday lmfao, I am behind by like 5 episodes now but I’ll catch up. Give me suggestions on what I can miss, how are you? Catch me up please 🤣
OMG DEVIANT PIXEL 🥳 right now family week is happening
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Main iss manhoosiyat main barbaad hona chahta hoon!

🤣🤣🤣
tuje dentist pasand hai Yeeh kaab hua 😕