I agree. Even then Shiv's mom was over hyped. I mean there is a difference between "She is sweet" and "omg, she deserves her own AT". Itna kya discuss kar lenge?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree. Even then Shiv's mom was over hyped. I mean there is a difference between "She is sweet" and "omg, she deserves her own AT". Itna kya discuss kar lenge?
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Aur wo BOT sare fans hame vault jail mein bhej rahe hai😭
BOT majey🥳