Doctor g does decent business https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1583378141170442241?s=21
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Doctor g does decent business https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1583378141170442241?s=21
The film got some good reviews by critics but barely by IF members
https://www.instagram.com/p/CjsT62boW4p/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I enjoyed this film great acting by everyone especially Ayushmann Sheeba Shefali and the kid who plays Kavya
I liked the kavya track most and Uday’s mum scenes
It’s a nice unique concept
I wanted it to be a proper love story but at the end I was still satisfied the note was sweet
It was a nice one time watch...decent flick..
Watched Doctor G
Liked it. Good one time watch. Surprisingly this was the least preachy. It was a nice dramedy using social setting. I liked the overall story treatment.
Subtle role reversing when Ayushman enters all girl class. Ha ha.
Writing was smart. Kisi bhi dharam ko offend na ho isiliye Fatima ki shadi Uday se nai karvai.
Aarif was too good to be true. Unreal banda.
Shefali Shah top-notch. Rakul was ok. Ayushman same in his element. Liked Ayush’s Mom’s character too. All other side characters were good.
All in all a good 2 hours watch.
Hai Jawaani Toh Ishq Hona Hai OTT release Watch on zee 5 now
https://x.com/i/status/2071824360831402159
https://tmv.in/article/sai-pallavis-flop-film-ek-din-finally-lands-on-ott-with-two-unexpected-twists-date=2026-07-16
Pati patni aur woh do is out on ott The movie was fun and had some comic moments. It dragged before the ending. They acted well Sara made some...
https://x.com/i/status/2059644105282773472
1