Heyy buddy, yes I am around and saw your umrah pic finally.. ⭐️
- Edit
You had covid? Oh no! That must be so difficult to deal with especially during your traveling plan! How are you doing now? And how are your parents doing?
I intentionally didn't give any reaction when I saw your post that night as I thought just in case if you see me online and in case you think of updating your dp and by that time if I am fast alseep, I'll miss my chance. Lol. So I had to postpone my reply.
I agree! Shirsha had a proper plan and she didn't let any distractions come her way! That girl is awesome! My interactions here are very limited anyways so it's not that difficult to keep this UN active and post less. This works pretty fine with me. :D
I think I have never told you that I just adore the bond you and Dexy share! You guys are just awesome ❤️ I love reading your chit chats, hope I am not giving stalker vibes! Lol! 😆
Edited by Charu21 - 3 years ago
0