Hello everybody.😊
Gohar Mumtaaz , Nawal Saeed , Naveen Waqar & Asad Siddique paired up for HUMTV's next serial : Daagh
Writer: Sadia Akhtar
Hello everybody.😊
Gohar Mumtaaz , Nawal Saeed , Naveen Waqar & Asad Siddique paired up for HUMTV's next serial : Daagh
Writer: Sadia Akhtar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gohar Mumtaz is the husband of Anam Mumtaz (One of my favorite actresses). He was last seen I guess Mere Humdam mein😳That drama was a big flop😖
Hello everybody.😊
Gohar Mumtaaz , Nawal Saeed , Naveen Waqar & Asad Siddique paired up for HUMTV's next serial : Daagh
Writer: Sadia Akhtar
Looks like Humsafar 's sara is coming back i hope she does positive role hated her in Humsafar
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Gohar Mumtaz is the husband of Anam Mumtaz (One of my favorite actresses). He was last seen I guess Mere Humdam mein😳That drama was a big flop😖
Anam is one of the worst actresses I've ever seen.😆 Gohar is also a bad actor.
But she is better than her husband acting mein and she is beautiful also.
Anam is one of the worst actresses I've ever seen.😆 Gohar is also a bad actor.
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
But she is better than her husband acting mein and she is beautiful also.
I think they are lookalike. 😆 Maybe she acts better. I just watched her in 3 dramas . She didn't made an impression .. Gohar is so boring.😵
I like her only because of her beautiful face. I don't like Gohar Mumtaz at all. He cannot act to save his life. He is a good singer but unfortunately not a good actor🤢.
I think they are lookalike. 😆 Maybe she acts better. I just watched her in 3 dramas . She didn't made an impression .. Gohar is so boring.😵
Deewangi writer😆
Good to see Gohar and Naveen back after so long
Siyani drama ki writer😈
I kinda like the cast except for Gohar Mumtaz. Heck, I'll even take Gohar Rasheed over him. 👍