Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Charu21

Allu - lovely songs as always..

Always wanted to hear tere bina zindagi from you.. loved it.. β€οΈ Your Lata Asha songs are always so damn amazing..  

Agar tum saath ho - Again so beautiful β€οΈ kya sahi harkatein li.. amazing.. 

Funny story, I didn't like this at all when I had first heard it when it was released.. lol.. but then after hearing other people sing it in singing competition, I started liking the song.. πŸ˜† I had thought of singing it long back but fir dropped the idea.. πŸ˜†

Arrey Charu...y don't u sing it yaar...Agar tum saath ho ...its such a beautiful song...I have sung it so many times still everytime I feel it good to sing...never bored of itπŸ˜ƒSo pls do sing it.❀️

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: allizzwell

Hey guys

Posting mere aaj k songs...

1..Agar tum saath ho..

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://tmx28.app.goo.gl/t6WtJd

2. Tere bina zindagi se koi

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://tmx28.app.goo.gl/U5GdFh

I was gonna ask you to sing agar tum saath ho

How does it feel to read my mind?☺️

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Heisu...an indecent proposal β˜ΊοΈ

Will u sing an indecent song as my duet partner?πŸ˜†

Options- 

1st option- Yes 

2nd option- Yes

Choice is yours

But yes bolke ghayab math hona pleaseπŸ˜’

Yeh... kya hua.. kaise hua...kab hua.. kyun hua...?

Confused Indian GIF - Confused Indian Confused Indian ...

Chhodo yeh na socho.... hmmm hmmm... yeh kya hua....

Eight lesser known facts about Rajesh Khanna on his death anniversary - Hindustan Times

Pray tell, what indecent song do you have in mind?

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Heisu...kidhar hoπŸ€”Gujju duet...kuch yaad aaya? 

Yaad aaya, I'm trying to look for a nice Gujju duet song. πŸ˜ƒ

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I will survive- Gloria Gaynor

This powerful song is for Vintage and all my sisters. You got this because strong women always survive! πŸ€˜πŸ’•πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸŒ™

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=78003477376&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=75&pid=ShareInvitation&recordingId=12103424052132113&share_type=copylink

WOW! That's so sweet of you Love! Thoroughly enjoyed it πŸ’«πŸ€πŸŒ™. You really are a Rockstar. Has your guy heard you sing 😍! Ek dum fida ho jayega βœ¨πŸŒ™. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: VintageWine

WOW! That's so sweet of you Love! Thoroughly enjoyed it πŸ’«πŸ€πŸŒ™. You really are a Rockstar. Has your guy heard you sing 😍! Ek dum fida ho jayega βœ¨πŸŒ™. 

Thank you! Absolutely not, I don’t want to burst his eardrums open. I’m only a bathroom/karaoke singer πŸ˜†

Please listen to this OG version! You will love it. It’s such an empowering song. It always gets me out of any sort of funk. 

https://youtu.be/6dYWe1c3OyU

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you so much for joining, Harsh. This has always been in my todo list! The way you started it was so beautiful and maintained it throughout the song.. β€οΈ

This has to be one of our best duets. Songs of this era have a different level of charm  Maza aa gaya.. 

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago