Haan!😒🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan!😒🤣
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Yeah you can trust me😳
Whoever will hurt you, hum chodein gaye nhi unhy 😂
ha ye thaap thoop karte unka maar maar ke mor bana dengi😆
Originally posted by: infinity101
Nimmo Sree se piche hai?
haye meri nimmo tu is sree nam ki stree se bhi pichhe hai 😒
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Sajid fans??
Ha ankhe eise karke idhar udhar dekh,milega vich fan log
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Me to DDT after going through the last few pages:
I can't hate you, I can't look at you
I don't know what to do 😭
Just enjoy 🤗