The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Tagging a few more, not sure if you guys are still here 🤣
I loved it. ❤️ ATM😆
Wonderful DJ👏👏
Simply loved it and his name saved as ATM was cherry on top🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anu's confidence🤣
ATM's password has been reset my friend.
Loved it.... keep writing 😆
DJ 🤗 The screenshot 🤣
What's up peoples 😊
DJ, how did you catch me the day i came back here, ha ha!
I'm glad something is happening in this story other than that family drama :)
Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD
I loved it. ❤️ ATM😆
Thanks, though I feel it should be Husband only "At the Moment" as she had cared less about this marriage.🤣
Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej
Wonderful DJ👏👏
Simply loved it and his name saved as ATM was cherry on top🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you, though Anupamaa will always think that is Anuj's only responsibility for her and Shah's 🤪