Poll
Which movie are you most excited for in 2023?
I think HGOTY will be between Pathaan/Dhunki/Animal
Let's see.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sam Bahudar ! My feelings are hurt ! I thought you and I were on the same ! I am too impatient for the Tripti Vicky movie) Would like it to release now !
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Sam Bahudar ! My feelings are hurt ! I thought you and I were on the same ! I am too impatient for the Tripti Vicky movie) Would like it to release now !
Same here. However, it's name is not finalized yet? That's why I couldn't put it in d options!
Damn. There's really not a single Bollywood film I am looking forward to 😆
Maidaan ? That could be dated as it was suppose to release some time back. I’d rather you put Tiger 3
I plan to watch Salmans movies and even maybe SRKs on the streaming apps. But for cinema I think it could be Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Maidaan ? That could be dated as it was suppose to release some time back. I’d rather you put Tiger 3
I plan to watch Salmans movies and even maybe SRKs on the streaming apps. But for cinema I think it could be Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar.
Maidaan is said to be really good, but they held it back because Ajay wanted it to release at a date where no other big picture was releasing, so he could mint more money off of it. So I think it's a clean hit or at least a great picture.
Honestly Animal is clashing with Gadar 2, so that might hurt in Punjab. Sadly it might still be a hit. Surprised Jawan is not on the list.
I honestly think Gandhi Godse might do decent for smaller movies, especially if it gets promoted by a certain demographic after the release of Pathaan.
I am excited about PS2 I want to see what this film can do for Aish. I want her to do more films like Tabu is doing.she shd do films opp Srk, Hr, Ajay D.Jawan should have had her..
None tbh, but TJMM has my interest piqued because of the new pairing 😳
Originally posted by: mintyblue
Same here. However, it's name is not finalized yet? That's why I couldn't put it in d options!
You could have just said the untitled Tripti and Vicky Dharma project. I really, really, really hope it was good with a good director. If so it will prob remedy my stress and anxiety for months or a year. Make me perform extra super at my own goals in life.
If not I hope another really good director decides to cast Vicky with Banita Sandhu or Tritpi in a project together.
But you are still my fav person on ifey for what it is worth ! 🤗
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dci6kcRKBz_/?igsi=MXJjMnhic3g5anNydw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
33