Lol i like priyanka and i am not paid for this fyi nims papa
Lol i like priyanka and i am not paid for this fyi nims papa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
To papa brigadier’s defense, he did not said all followers are paid, some are:
In case you need proof:
https://twitter.com/rifa_oyasima/status/1593265616689188864?s=46&t=nRLFagXLsRlZa9ylcBE_pg
Lol i like priyanka and i am not paid for this fyi nims papa
To bhaiya Yahan message karke unpaid dues ki demand Kar Rahe ho kya 😂
Happy to be unpaid follower, just showing support for Priyanka
I'm still waiting for my payment. According to Papa Ahluwalia anyone who criticize his daughter is paid to troll and i have criticize his daughters actions a lot. I still have not received my payment yet.
PS. Im not a Priyanka fan either.
Looks like I'm gonna have to be posting this gif on every thread .🤡
#MaddarBotsAreEverywhere

Are main to priyanka aur nimrit dono ko pasand nahi karta phir mujhe kaun paise deta hai 🤔. How strange kaun mujhe paise deta hai yehi mujhe nahi pata🥺
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Are main to priyanka aur nimrit dono ko pasand nahi karta phir mujhe kaun paise deta hai 🤔. How strange kaun mujhe paise deta hai yehi mujhe nahi pata🥺
Jhooth bole kauwa kaate
Kaale kauwe se dariyo
Kauwaeen Prenka chali aayegi
Aankhein nochne sakhiyo
😳
I am all contestant's haters and kuch contestants ka special type of hater☺️Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan
Jhooth bole kauwa kaate
Kaale kauwe se dariyo
Kauwaeen Prenka chali aayegi
Aankhein nochne sakhiyo
😳
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
I am all contestant's haters and kuch contestants ka special type of hater☺️
Peeche dekho,peeche.
Kauwa tere peeche hain.Speciall type of luurve dene aaye hain ,all contestants hater ko.😈