I started a new thread as topic maker did not respond and 151 pages over not visited IF over a year
new thread link play there
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/forum-games/5315119/saving-game-its-real-fun-5
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I started a new thread as topic maker did not respond and 151 pages over not visited IF over a year
new thread link play there
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/forum-games/5315119/saving-game-its-real-fun-5
Thanks for opening the thread.
And giving the link 😊
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
154