Par gaya hi kyun? Just leave her alone atleast for some time.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Par gaya hi kyun? Just leave her alone atleast for some time.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
We can't have the ML to be always doing right things. People like him are there is our society, he is a product of his past.
Yes he did judge her twice before ONS and after that. He had made opinions about her which he shouldn't have. But happened. And it's not about her being a good digger, it's about him becoming his father. And I'm not surprised with the second offer, not because it's there in the OG, but because if he could ask for one to test her then he definitely can to make himself sure. He is like that. That character itself is faulty.
Agree👍🏼
Viaan 's character itself is faulty.
Naaaahiiiii!! I can't take anymore.. 😭😂
Jeetu bhai and abdali too.. Is viaan ke dimaag ka bharosa nehi. He can propose ons to anyone... 😂😂bara aya test karne wala Mr Tester kahika
Originally posted by: bhshre95
He could have taken some other route but he decides to be a jerk again 😆 I was kinda expecting it but was hoping they cut it out somehow.
Honestly I am not taking the show that seriously right now because currently don't feel attached to any of the characters. Varna ML ke harkatein khoon khaulane vali hain🤪
I was expecting it too, because he is Viaan Raghuvanshi... 😆 and I don't think they can cut it out. Like I said earlier it's necessary to show him going that way again.
Same here. Just watching for the fun. I'm rofling at most of Viaan scenes. So I don't get affected with however he reacts or whatever he do. Just some fun.
How is the episode? Haven’t watched yet.
Let's see exactly kab gaya.. Warna kya humare paas uspe fekne ke liye bahut kuch hai 😆
How is the episode? Haven’t watched yet.
Ddt mein toofan aya hua hai... Viaan ne dhamaka kar diya firse😂😂precap dekh lo bp high ho jayega🤣🤣abhi abhi shock se ubhri hoon with the help of ddt wasis...
Originally posted by: mango.falooda
first some more bridge dialogue.
next is what -- skyscraper? am giggling trying to think of some architecture analogy that he is going to come up with. 😆
🤣
Hey seriously I am excited to watch his monologue this time.
Aaj hi to last scene me guilty feel kar raha tha ye pagal 😡bol raha tha mai bhi apne bap jaisa hu gatli ki hai use sahi karna hai but ye kaisa idea hai deliberately he's is asking for 2nd ONS just to make her furious.. Just to make her talk
Koi aur option bacha hi nahi tha kya? 🤢