Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode 795

Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a what to react face were Ranveer was seeing her with a calm face. 

Ranveer:Tell me Ishani can you learn all my business?

Ishani: Ranveer suddenly what happen to you? Why are you thinking to make me learn the business?

Ranveer(with a bit worried face); Ishani I know you very well. you wanted to clear your GMAT exams and was willing to go to abroad for your studies. I know you wanted to be a independent women. But I have made you a typical wife Ishani. 

Ishani(with a light smile):Haan Ranveer I wanted to study abroad and even I wanted to be a independent women. I too never thought that my life will turn up side down like Papa's death, we lost property, I too will be pushed in a middle class life. (with a cute smile): But finally I met my Ranveer after 2 years of struggle. He came back for me after so many problems he Married me and he gave a life that none of the girl in this world can get. To that extreme he made me Happy. (went near Ranveer and rested her head in his chest and hugged him and in emotional voice): For that Ranveer I can be a typical wife for my seven births. 

Ranveer(with a smile hearing how Ishani is feeling for him and with love he held her shoulders and brought her out of the hug and saw her with the same smile); Ishani Haan our love is enough to live our life. But I am talking Practically. I want to make my wife Independent Ishani. You are my life partner and I wish you be my business partner also. I wish that everything I know in our office should be know to you. 

Ishani: Ranveer you know me right during the days when I was working in your office. I can only do the work that is assigned to me other than that I don't have that much capacity to learn business and all. 

Ranveer; Ishani I know what your academic records are and I even know what kind of bright student you were in your school and college. I know surely you can learn anything so quickly. 

Ishani: (she could see Ranveer is serious in this in his face were with a what to react face):Ranveer Raagini is a little girl when I was going to job in Baroda that time leaving her with Baa was itself hurting me a lot. In this age leaving Raagini in home and chasing my career is not good. 

Ranveer; Ishani we both can manage Raagini so well. When you are needed for Business that time let me take care of the family. When I am needed for business you take care of the family . I know we both can handle it so well. I am even ready to become a house husband for your growth Ishani. 

Ishani(with a what to tell face):Ranveer please this can be fine for us to talk but this cannot happen in Reality. More than no parents will be happy to see their son becoming a house husband. (in a clear and confirmed tone):More of everything I too will never put down my husband's respect by making him a House husband. 

Ranveer: Ishani now a days you are becoming more typical type wife. 

Ishani: No Ranveer I am not becoming typical. I am telling you how world will be seeing this scenario. Do you think Maa will be happy seeing you doing all the works in house? Do you think Baba will be happy If I become so good in business and come equal to you in business?

Ranveer; Ishani when both Husband and wife are a working people more than others the understanding between husband and wife is only important. We have that understanding Ishani. I am sure you can do it. (held her hands in his hands and with a smile); I gave you everything Ishani a big house, My name, My complete soul and everything to you. Only this business is balance. I will be happy If you come to my equal position in Life. 

Ishani: Ranveer but Maa and baba ...

Ranveer; See I will take care of it. 

Ishani:If Maa and baba are okay with it (with a thinking face): I am too ready for my husband's wish. 

Ranveer(with a smile): You will learn our business know?

Ishani: haan (she gave a happy smile).

Ranveer(with a happy smile):Hmm thank you. My manager today asked for leave I asked him why he is taking leave He said he is going to make his wife join computer class. Then only I thought what I have made you so to make you independent I am going to make you a confident business women.

Ishani:(with a smile):Tk anything you wish. For you I am ready to do anything. 

Ranveer: Haan. (thinking its only afternoon):Thinking this matter I came to home afternoon itself. Now again going to office means it will be taking time so let me be in home. 

Ishani:Tk chalo fresh up karo.

Ranveer: Tk..

Ranveer went to take his clothes to change himself were the day started to move were the day was in the evening 5 o clock were Ranveer was playing happily with Raagini in their room were Ranveer playing with the teddy bear in his hands with Raagini saw Ishani was having tea sitting in the sofa were he cutely coughed were this made Ishani to raise her head and she saw Ranveer. 

Ishani raised her eyebrows and asked what to Ranveer were Ranveer cutely touched his cheek with his index finger and demanded a kiss were Ishani with a smile shook her head as no were Ranveer with a cute face showed a please face. Ishani finishing her tea and she got up from the sofa and saw Raagini. 

Ishani:Raagini..

Raagini(rubbing the teddy bear stomach and raised her head and seeing her mother); Mama. 

Ishani: Play with papa Mama is going to water the garden. 

Raagini(cutely): hmmm

Ishani smiling to Raagini and she went out of the room were Ranveer saw Ishani's back with a longing face were Ishani disappeared from his sight. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer is on the right track. Ishani is resisting but this will be good for her future.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer saying that once he used to feel that ishani can't understand his feelings but now she understands even his head shake was lovely.the manager telling Ranveer about making the wife independent is a husband's duty was nice.ranveer remembering the past scenes and understanding that ishani wanted to be independent was nice.ranveer asking ishani to learn business was nice.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ranveer is on the right track. Ishani is resisting but this will be good for her future.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes surely ranveer is on right path surely this decision of ranveer will be good for Ishani 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer saying that once he used to feel that ishani can't understand his feelings but now she understands even his head shake was lovely.the manager telling Ranveer about making the wife independent is a husband's duty was nice.ranveer remembering the past scenes and understanding that ishani wanted to be independent was nice.ranveer asking ishani to learn business was nice.

Hi Jasmine

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the way Ranveer telling that now Ishani understands even his head shake 

happy that you liked manager telling ranveer about his wife Independence is husband duty 

glad you liked ranveer remembering the past scene and understanding that Ishani too wanted to be independent and now ranveer asking ishani to learn business 

keep reading 😉 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani saying that ranveer gave her the life which no one can give any girl...for that she can be a typical wife for the next 7 births was lovely.ishani feeling sad to leave ragini and go for studying is natural.ranveer saying that they both can manage homes together by taking turns was lovely.like rv said working couples should have understanding. Romance was nice.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishani saying that ranveer gave her the life which no one can give any girl...for that she can be a typical wife for the next 7 births was lovely.ishani feeling sad to leave ragini and go for studying is natural.ranveer saying that they both can manage homes together by taking turns was lovely.like rv said working couples should have understanding. Romance was nice.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

happy that you liked the way ishani said she can be typical wife for 7 births for the life Ranveer has given her 

yes Ishani is feeling it as a mother 

glad you liked the way Ranveer telling that they can manage home and business together and the way Ranveer said working couples should have understanding 

happy that you liked their romance 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 796

Ranveer playing with Raagini and was thinking about Ishani were his heart wanted to surely see her were he immediately saw Raagini. 

Ranveer:Raagini..

Raagini: Papa..(she gave a cute smile).

Ranveer: How about playing with Dadi and Dada?

Raagini(with wide open eyes): Dadi Dada...(she cutely said it with her tiny mouth).

Ranveer(with a smile);Come let me leave you in Dadi's room. 

Raagini cutely shook her head as okay and she opened her hands to Ranveer were Ranveer got down from the bed and he took Raagini in his hands and started to walk towards Amba's room. 

GARDEN

Ishani came to the garden and she went near the pipe and saw the tube near the pipe. she took the tube in her hand and fixed the tube with the pipe and she opened the tap were the water started to flow well through the tube. Ishani started to water the plants one by one were as she was watering there was low tone voice from her behind near her ear calling " Ishu"

Ishani(getting it bit with a fear turned and saw were getting relaxed as its Ranveer with a funny anger):Ranveer tum? what are you doing in the garden?

Ranveer; I came to see my wife. 

Ishani: oh...Where is Raagini?

Ranveer:Wo she wanted to play with her Dadi and Dada so I left her in Maa's room. 

Ishani(seeing his face well): Raagini herself told you that she wanted to play with Maa and Baba?

Ranveer; Haan 

Ishani; Jhoot.

Ranveer:Nahi aye sach hain Ishani. 

Ishani; Promise on me. 

Ranveer(getting he got caught): Okay okay I only made Raagini to get Maa and Baba's thoughts and made her to go to them for playing. 

Ishani(watering the next plant and moving from him);Why you did like that?

Ranveer(coming behind her and in a cute tone): Haan I got my wife thoughts so I came to see my wife. 

Ishani; Accha 

Ranveer: Haan 

Ishani; But I don't have my husband's thoughts now. 

Ranveer; But I am loving my wife a lot ...

As they were cutely chit chatting with each other Gauri who was walking inside her room slowly came to the window side and then again she was about to turn and walk were before she could turn her eyes fell on Garden were as she saw the Garden she was able to see Ranveer and Ishani there. Seeing them she was able to see them chatting with each other. 

Ishani:Ranveer chalo go from here now. If somebody sees us like this means. 

Ranveer:Means what? Hello I am your husband and you are my wife. If anybody sees us means what is going to happen?

Ishani: If anybody see you coming behind me like this know they will call you as a man who is always behind his wife. 

Ranveer; Let them call me anything but I will never stop coming behind you. Now see let me hug you. 

Ishani: Ranveer no don't do this. I will not allow you to hug...

Ranveer:Really..

Ishani: Haan

Ranveer: Let me see what you can do?

Telling it Ranveer was about to open his hands to hug her were before he could do it Ishani cutely turned and showed the water tube over Ranveer were the water from tube fully drenched Ranveer in a second were Ranveer getting he is drenched...

Ranveer(wiping his face):Ishani what have you done?

Ishani: Haan I told know I won't allow you to hug so only ....

Ranveer(in a cute fun fight anger held her hand that is having tube and he tried to get the tube from here):See what I am going to do..

Ishani: Ranveer chodo....(she too held it tightly)

Both of them were playing with the tube and water were Gauri who was smiling seeing them somewhere her smiling face was slowly changing to jealousy face seeing Ishani. 

She thought about the way Ishani was brought up from small the way Ishani was never accepted by anyone in the family. The way Baa never made Ishani to stand in any of the family photos. The way Baa used to yell at her for not knowing her father's name. 

Gauri(to herself): Once up a time Ishani had nothing in her life but today she is having everything just because she got in the hands of Ranveer. Why it was my faith alone to be not able to be successful in my love life.(she started to have tears in her eyes). 

Ranveer finally getting the tube from Ishani and he watered Ishani also with the water were he gave her a victory smile.

Ishani: Naughty wala..

Ranveer: Haan naughty only mein till you give the kiss and hug I won't leave you.

Ishani(seeing a cute look):Let me go and change I am feeling cold. 

Telling it Ishani turned off the pipe and she started to walk from there were Ranveer saw her back with a smile were  he putting the tube in the garden and he walked slowly behind Ishani. Ishani seeing whether anybody is there in the hall she quickly walked fast and she went to their room and she closed the door without locking the door. She went to her cupboard and opened the cupboard and she took her dresses and she was about to walk to the restroom. 

Ranveer(entering the room and in a calm tone); Ishani...

Ishani hearing her name turned and saw Ranveer were she saw him with a calm face were Ranveer locked the room door and walked and came near her and stood with a light smile in his face. He saw her with a longing face were Ishani seeing his face was sure Ranveer is not in his control were as she was thinking it that was the moment Ranveer came near her and put his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him. He saw her with so much love in his eyes. 

Ishani:(being in his hands in very husky tone): kya hua Ranveer?

Ranveer; Pyaar aa raha hai Ishani..

Ishani(seeing him with a light smile);Kya chaiyae?

Ranveer: you are going to change?

Ishani; Haan 

Ranveer:We got wet already. Let us get wet once again and give me a wet kiss Ishani please..

Ishani(hearing it had a shy smile were in a cute tone bowing her head); Haan..

Telling it she entered the restroom and she put her dresses in hanger and she went into the shower room and she turned on the shower were the shower started to flow over her. Ranveer entered the restroom and he locked the room door. He had a cute smile seeing Ishani in the shower and the way she understood his wish were with a smile he came towards her and he entered the shower room and with a smile he neared Ishani. 

Ranveer putting his hands behind Ishani's back and he pulled her close to him were the shower was overflowing over them. 

Ranveer(with a cute look): Mujhe ek kiss do Ishani 

Ishani(hearing it closing her eyes): take it Ranveer...

Ranveer hearing this from Ishani with a cute look went near Ishani's lips and in a micro second he kissed her lips so well were Ishani too put her hands behind his back and head and cooperated to him so well. They were kissing so well were the kiss was lasting for almost 5 minutes were Ranveer getting satisfied took back his lips. Ishani getting that their kiss is completed with a smile raised her eyes with shyness and saw Ranveer. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani and with a cute smile and in low tone): your lips is so tasty..

Ishani(beating his shoulder):Chee Ranveer. Tk go out and wait let me change and come. 

Ranveer: nahi Ishani let me be here. (he made her more close to him and with one hand he turned off the shower and in a cute tone seeing her): Being this much beautiful you are telling me to go out? I need you. 

Ishani: Ranveer please not today leave me..(she was trying to come out of his grip).

Ranveer(without leaving her falling in her shoulders and nuzzling her well with his lips and taking his lips near her ears): Love you Ishani please lets mingle...

Ishani(brought him out of the hug and seeing him with a cute face); Ranveer its only 4 days back we made love and I took lot of precaution on that day. Again today means please not today..

Ranveer(without heart to leave her): Ishani please 

Ishani: (pinching his face with love): Ranveer please today don't want okay. Next week let us surely make love. I Promise..

Ranveer had a puppy face were he took his hands from her back and was about to move out of the washroom. Before he could move Ishani held his hand. 

Ranveer(feeling Ishani has holding his hand and seeing Ishani); you change and come..(he made her to take her hand from his hand and he went out of the washroom). 

Ishani had a what to react face. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Deposit the kid with grandparents and go romance with the wife. Nice plan.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri getting all jealous of Ishani. Her fate was her own. Ishani put up with a lot before she found happiness.