Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
This aadmi🤣 seeing Virat character just watch to
say...Virat actually was a man who play with women's feelings and kids....he should die
When Neil Bhatt cries holding his nose🤣 his nose become spongy pakoda😜 hayee raam
Honestly I hate costume designer of Ayesha Singh ...matalb ek doctor.ko kuch b kapde de dete h ye log .
Even side character got good clothes to wear..
I know the suit she is wearing now is promotion ..not talking about it.
Originally posted by: Fghhysuji
Honestly I hate costume designer of Ayesha Singh ...matalb ek doctor.ko kuch b kapde de dete h ye log .
Even side character got good clothes to wear..
I know the suit she is wearing now is promotion ..not talking about it.
Ok but i feel her clothes now is much better than what she wore after she got married and came to CN. Those were horrible and gaudy.
Now her styling and make up have improved a lot.
She's eating healthy I guess now, so she's glowing also.
Richard likes the FL of the new show who came as Sai s friend. He's her fan.
He wants to set up his own PH. Hope Ayesha works there.
Pankaj Told tht Ayesha s very intelligent.
Richard likes the FL of the new show who came as Sai s friend. He's her fan.
richard also likes her ....i also admire her....pretty girl and good actress☺️🥳....
Arey mera dil chaknachoor hogaya 😝😝. Sid is not single…
abhi toh koi naya Munda chahidah Ayesha keh saath ship karne koh 🥳🥳😎😎