Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

In TVD.. Damon is the elder brother while Stefan is the younger brother

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampire_Diaries

But in the promo it's Veer who said Hello Brother na ðŸ¤” n in TVD it's Damon who said that😳

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

But in the promo it's Veer who said Hello Brother na ðŸ¤” n in TVD it's Damon who said that😳

😂😂

Anyways, I’ll watch this show only till Gashmeer is there.. once he leaves, I’ll quit it ðŸ˜†

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

😂😂

Anyways, I’ll watch this show only till Gashmeer is there.. once he leaves, I’ll quit it ðŸ˜†

I ll watch it as a neutral audience😆...if it picks my interest then i ll continue watching it😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

I always felt Damon was younger than Stefan🤔

i dont think Gashmeer will quit this

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I always felt Damon was younger than Stefan🤔

i dont think Gashmeer will quit this

Gashmeer is a son of famous Marathi actor and wants to do movies. Gashmeer is an actor and has dance school where he taught dance..

He quit Imlie after 1+ year as it was monotonous and he wanted to concentrate on his Marathi movies which were releasing and try something new ( his stint in JDJ ) 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Gashmeer is a son of famous Marathi actor and wants to do movies. Gashmeer is an actor and has dance school where he taught dance..

He quit Imlie after 1+ year as it was monotonous and he wanted to concentrate on his Marathi movies which were releasing and try something new ( his stint in JDJ ) 

So why does he keep taking up shows which he cant commit to? Just to increase his fanbase?

Unless they already informed him that his role is short