Posted: 1 years ago

Maybe.  Possibly.  Sort of.  

It is rumored that she’s replacing Rashmika in Dharma’s Screw Dheela with Tiger Shroff. Nothing is officially confirmed. Last rumor was Screw Dheela itself is getting shelved due to potential high budget. So I don’t know whether Dharma is actually starting this project or if all of this is just some PR work to keep Shanaya in the news, and for KJo to appease Maheep for the next 6 months.  

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/scoop-shanaya-kapoor-replaces-rashmika-mandanna-shashank-khaitans-tiger-shroff-starrer-screw-dheela/

Feel sorry for Rashmika. How easily outsiders are replaced.

Originally posted by TorinoPasta

Feel sorry for Rashmika. How easily outsiders are replaced.

Yes and no.  She is being replaced by an insider. But I think long term this might not be a bad thing for her.  This movie already seems like a mess and it hasn’t even gotten off the ground.  

I hope not unless she also goes to the top acting school in New York for some acting lessons like Khushi. What a smart move if we have no choice but to tolerate you in movies. I wish her sister had done something similar. Oh well! 

I don't like Tiger anyway so I don't feel bad Rashmika is replaced as I find him repetitive and he gets most of the screenspace

But why would Kjo want or need to appease Maheep? She's not someone powerful that he would need to keep happy. I would think it's Maheep who's dependent on KJo to give her daughter a grand debut..

Originally posted by kar08

But why would Kjo want or need to appease Maheep? She's not someone powerful that he would need to keep happy. I would think it's Maheep who's dependent on KJo to give her daughter a grand debut..

You are not wrong. I think it’s become an internet joke that Maheep is nagging KJo about a role for her daughter.  

She’s… Fugly. Sorry I said it but she’s got the look of a thin chihuahua. Rashmika is very pretty but as you said, it’s already a mess of a movie so wouldn’t matter that she’s being replaced by Shanaya. And Shanaya would most certainly have got her BW debut come what may!!! That’s the reason why she’s been getting endorsements etc & sucks up to KJo like her cousins & family. 😆 It was only a matter of time. 

The 1 South actress I feel KJo does want to work with is Samantha. Only South actress to feature on KWK & he seemed quite intrigued by her + she’s a big star isn’t she. Rashmika isn’t there yet. 

What happened to her movie with laksh and another guy? 

Edited by PD_forums - 1 years ago

I think it's doing Rashmika favours. Seeing the last few ventures of Tiger, where actresses got to flaunt thier "acting" skills, Shanaya is perfect for the job. She can use the excuses like "not enough to do" or "it's a debut movie" if she can't act. But Rashmika won't get that. And it's a tiger film, story and dialogues ke naam pe Heropanti 2 hi milegi, where even actors like Nawaaz make you question their life choices.

And if she is good, Tiger can pack his bag because this will be Alia and DP 2.0, jahaan even if the role is of 2 seconds, the movie is a hit because they were in it.