🥂Happy New Year 2023 Bollywood CC #96 !! VIP ENTRY 🥳🎊🥁🥂- Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

49k

Users

63

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I will invite people and let’s plan a Bollywood masquerade ball this month ? What say ? I need some ideas too !!

Please don’t forget to include my soulmate
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago

You liked my nine months old post about that Holi tagging everyone everywhere game😭😂 why did you remind me of that 😆

OT77JYZPV44CG72H thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Happy New Year to All! and a round of a applause for the effort that Jess put in to decorate this thread. 👏

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa20

You liked my nine months old post about that Holi tagging everyone everywhere game😭😂 why did you remind me of that 😆

I need ideas why is ur new username not easy to tag ? Anyways planning a masquerade party and music !!
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I will invite people and let’s plan a Bollywood masquerade ball this month ? What say ? I need some ideas too !!

Whats the gist of the game ?
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I will invite people and let’s plan a Bollywood masquerade ball this month ? What say ? I need some ideas too !!

im in🥳 but keep it separate from cc pls

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".