Udariyaan

Udariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #91

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Please abide by the IF Rules & Regulations at all times. 

No bashing of actors or discussing their personal lives. This EDT is only for Episode Discussion!

Permission given by the Channel Mod.-- Mnx12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail

EDT#01         EDT#02        EDT#03        EDT#04      

EDT#05         EDT#06        EDT#07        EDT#08

EDT#09         EDT#10        EDT#11        EDT#12

EDT#13         EDT#14        EDT#15        EDT#16

EDT#17         EDT#18        EDT#19        EDT#20

EDT#21         EDT #22       EDT#23        EDT#24

EDT#25         EDT#26        EDT#27        EDT#28

EDT#29         EDT#30        EDT#31        EDT#32

EDT#33         EDT#34        EDT#35        EDT#36

EDT#37         EDT#38        EDT#39        EDT#40

EDT#41         EDT#42        EDT#43        EDT#44

EDT#45         EDT#46        EDT#47        EDT#48

EDT#49         EDT#50        EDT#51        EDT#52

EDT#53         EDT#54        EDT#55        EDT#56

EDT#57         EDT#58        EDT#59        EDT#60

EDT#61         EDT#62        EDT#63        EDT#64

EDT#65         EDT#66        EDT#67        EDT#68

EDT#69         EDT#70        EDT#71        EDT#72

EDT#73         EDT#74        EDT#75        EDT#76

EDT#77         EDT#78        EDT#79        EDT#80

EDT#81         EDT#82        EDT#83        EDT#84

EDT#85         EDT#86        EDT#87        EDT#88 

EDT#89         EDT#90

Edited by FieryLioness - 1 years ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's funny how some people wanted positive ekam to become negative or grey but same people just can't digest already grey Advait becoming more negative. Good person ko bad banana h but already bad person ko aur bad bante nai sakte. They r comparing angad-fateh character change to advait-ekam. According to them, bad Advait will make ekam look good. Ulta they wanted bad ekam to make Advait look good. They themselves wanted fateh-angad character change for advait-ekam but makers did opposite. They made already good ekam better n already bad Advait worse which is totally digestible for any neutral

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

my way of expressing is simple. U don't agree with me that's why My simple statement makes u feel that I'm arguing. N this time also i started by agreeing with u that 'i also liked ekleen' becoz u said that u liked ekleen but my happiness about ekam is making u feel more angry becoz u r upset about Advait

@red - Like seriously??

You think your statements are simple then you are living in a false illusion.

@green - I think it's the other way round, you quoted my post to disagree with me because I said I was happy with Ekam not saving Nehmat.

It was clear that your ego of a Hitesh fan got hurt over there,

Which is why you went ahead showing off your happiness on how much Ekam's character is glorified.

Did I even ask you about it?

And what am I going to do with your happiness? 

Make a pickle out of it?

You express your emotions wherever you want but don't do it by quoting those people's post who don't emote the way you do.

Because then that does become an ARGUMENT!

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

It's funny how some people wanted positive ekam to become negative or grey but same people just can't digest already grey Advait becoming more negative. Good person ko bad banana h but already bad person ko aur bad bante nai sakte. They r comparing angad-fateh character change to advait-ekam. According to them, bad Advait will make ekam look good. Ulta they wanted bad ekam to make Advait look good. They themselves wanted fateh-angad character change for advait-ekam but makers did opposite. They made already good ekam better n already bad Advait worse which is totally digestible for any neutral

I agree with you on this.

I personally wanted both Ekam and Advait to be positive.

There were others too who wanted both men positive like @Miss-Behave and @Tvfanatic.

I think the CVs do need one man to be completely negative to glorify the other.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

People are unhappy with the blatant degradation of advait character whilst simultaneously making advait even more positive right after marriage. Ekam was already a goody-two-shoes ab they purposely making him mahaan even more in everything whilst making advait more negative so people have right to complain  when they can see that advait character is being degraded from a more interesting grey character to a aggressive negative character to glorify ekam. 

Many people enjoyed advait because he was neither goody-two-shoes like that nibba-nibbi jodi and neither was he psychotic and inhuman like jasmine and his father. 

Both men are capable of being good but writers not interested in showing positivity in both. 

Edited by Miss-Behave - 1 years ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@red - Like seriously??

You think your statements are simple then you are living in a false illusion.

@green - I think it's the other way round, you quoted my post to disagree with me because I said I was happy with Ekam not saving Nehmat.

It was clear that your ego of a Hitesh fan got hurt over there,

Which is why you went ahead showing off your happiness on how much Ekam's character is glorified.

Did I even ask you about it?

And what am I going to do with your happiness? 

Make a pickle out of it?

You express your emotions wherever you want but don't do it by quoting those people's post who don't emote the way you do.

Because then that does become an ARGUMENT!

of course my this statement was simple. What's wrong in 'nehmat didn't need to be saved by ekam' it's true. I mentioned about that misleading promo to explain my context in which that terrorist slapped nehmat but in real episode nothing like this happened. That's why i said nehmat didn't need ekam to save herself coz she was not even held captive by terrorists. My point was also that promo was misleading N it's crystal clear that ur ego of advait fan is badly hurt that's why u can't handle that makers r making hitesh fan happy that's why u were happy about ekam not saving nehmat. Be happy that ekam couldn't save nehmat. It's good. may be that will help nehmat to forget ekam U got saved from watching atleast 1 nehkam scene. Enjoy nehvait scenes. Today also u will get to watch a nehvait scene, not a nehkam scene. In this forum, many advait fans r expressing anger clearly on makers, about nehmat n nehkam in a much more aggressive way. But u find only my posts argumentative. Why? Becoz u agree with those aggressive advait fans but u don't agree with me. N it's opposite. Here, many forum members think that every1 feels the same way as them by saying 'who is asking for nehkam, kon h vo jinki itni feeki taste h, etc' whereas there r many people i see on YouTube who want nehkam but i never said anything bad about nehvait fans' taste but u only find me negative why? Coz u don't agree with me. Anyways. U enjoy nehvait scenes

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

People are unhappy with the blatant degradation of advait character whilst simultaneously making advait even more positive right after marriage. Ekam was already a goody-two-shoes ab they purposely making him mahaan even more in everything whilst making advait more negative so people have right to complain  when they can see that advait character is being degraded from a more interesting grey character to a aggressive negative character to glorify ekam. 

Many people enjoyed advait because he was neither goody-two-shoes like that nibba-nibbi jodi and neither was he psychotic and inhuman like jasmine and his father. 

Both men are capable of being good but writers not interested in showing positivity in both. 

my point is that Advait's character degradation is not at all like Angad. N some people wanted ekam to become negative.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

of course my this statement was simple. What's wrong in 'nehmat didn't need to be saved by ekam' it's true. I mentioned about that misleading promo to explain my context in which that terrorist slapped nehmat but in real episode nothing like this happened. That's why i said nehmat didn't need ekam to save herself coz she was not even held captive by terrorists. My point was also that promo was misleading N it's crystal clear that ur ego of advait fan is badly hurt that's why u can't handle that makers r making hitesh fan happy that's why u were happy about ekam not saving nehmat. Be happy that ekam couldn't save nehmat. It's good. may be that will help nehmat to forget ekam U got saved from watching atleast 1 nehkam scene. Enjoy nehvait scenes. Today also u will get to watch a nehvait scene, not a nehkam scene. In this forum, many advait fans r expressing anger clearly on makers, about nehmat n nehkam in a much more aggressive way. But u find only my posts argumentative. Why? Becoz u agree with those aggressive advait fans but u don't agree with me. N it's opposite. Here, many forum members think that every1 feels the same way as them by saying 'who is asking for nehkam, kon h vo jinki itni feeki taste h, etc' whereas there r many people i see on YouTube who want nehkam but i never said anything bad about nehvait fans' taste but u only find me negative why? Coz u don't agree with me. Anyways. U enjoy nehvait scenes

First of all, re-read my post carefully!!!

I wasn't talking about your statements on the UD 31st December promo.

I was talking about your statements on expressing your happiness!!!!

My question was who asked if you are happy with Ekam's herogiri or not?

Did I ask for it? No right?

It was crystal clear your ego of a Hitesh fan got hurt when I made the statement,

That I was happy with Ekam not being able to save Nehmat.

Also one more thing, its not me who was upset with you disagreeing but it was you who was unhappy with me making fun of Ekam's herogiri.

You think you are not aggressive towards others and make very simple statements,

While majority of the members of this forum will agree with me that you are aggressive.

No matter you love Ekam so much because you have this false pride that you are a mahaan like him.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

I know you are just another account of @Rein123.

One thing I have noticed about you is that you have a serious issue with the actor Rohit and his character Advait.

Your hatred for Advait is such that you go to limitless extents to criticize Advait and argue with those who love Advait and Nehvait.

I can clearly see it because you only criticize Advait, 

You seem to have no issues with other bigger CRIMINALS than him in the show: Jasmine or Naaz.

Atleast I am not like you! You can ask anyone here I have supported both Ekam and Advait equally.

You have a very serious biasing attitude.