Yes. Both are grey which will make the drama more interesting.😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes. Both are grey which will make the drama more interesting.😈
Poor kinza stuck between two psychos😆
Maybe in the end she'll get a good partner, not one of these.😉
I like Kinza but with Zahid... not compatible😕
He need more matured partner like Saba
I like Kinza but with Zahid... not compatible😕
He need more matured partner like Saba
Zahid and Saba my all time fav jodi
One of my favorite jodi..❤️
I dont think they will bring another hero...i can think of 4 circumstances only...
1. Kinzasw character will die, tragic end
2. One of the guys will die and the other will redeem
3. Kinza will leave both guys
4. One of the guys will sacrifice for the other...and maybe later Kinza will go back to him after seeing his sacrifice and true love
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I dont think they will bring another hero...i can think of 4 circumstances only...
1. Kinzasw character will die, tragic end
2. One of the guys will die and the other will redeem
3. Kinza will leave both guys
4. One of the guys will sacrifice for the other...and maybe later Kinza will go back to him after seeing his sacrifice and true love
I love your predictions, except death. None should die. I hope it is a light drama 😃
I love your predictions, except death. None should die. I hope it is a light drama 😃
In Pak drama they kill innocents just to punish the other person or to whitewash their sins
Originally posted by: la_Reine
In Pak drama they kill innocents just to punish the other person or to whitewash their sins
I agree. But this is the lead female , not a side character. And in the current Pakistani dramas lead females don't die except few.😳Yes. Those who are negative ones die.. but good ones usually live happily ever after.😃