HAPPY NEW YEAR❤️❤️🎂🎂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
HAPPY NEW YEAR❤️❤️🎂🎂
Do you watch any other show than this?
Hola all. I guess it's time to shift from EDT to CC
Udariyaan ne bohot alag din dikhaye hain😅
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Do you watch any other show than this?
yeah not daily but yeah I do catch up with some of them Like Katha Ankahee, Dil diyan Gallan (like the couple) and some paki dramas
I like one webseries Asshiqana as well
Awe ..same pinch...Originally posted by: eiliyafatima
yeah not daily but yeah I do catch up with some of them Like Katha Ankahee, Dil diyan Gallan (like the couple) and some paki dramas
I like one webseries Asshiqana as well
I use to watch KA but lost interest easily ..so for now it's just DDG .....
Veer and Amrita is so cuteee and so bal
.Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Awe ..same pinch...
I use to watch KA but lost interest easily ..so for now it's just DDG .....
Veer and Amrita is so cuteee and so bal
Yeah veer is such a chocolate boy so I kinda like him 🤩 both girls are pretty in the drama and so far less negativity in the show compared to other shows do I am liking it
Happy New Year to all 🤗
Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi
Happy New Year to all 🤗
Wish you the same 🤗