Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

GHKPM Social Media Updates Thread #43

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome to Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Social Media Updates Thread #43

Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related to Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin here only.

▪ Use SM thread to share-

BTS posted by Channel/Actors/ IG page, Pics/Videos shared by actors on their personal page, IG links with fan made video featuring any character of cast. You can use tag tool to let know other forum members about what you just shared.

▪ On main forum, you can share-

SBS video, Article links (mention pls if there is any spoiler), Interview link, New promo, New montage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aao beheno milke pata lagaye kaun hai ayesha ke dil mein☺️❤️☺️❤️.....haaye raaam i am such a gossip mongerapna born cutie sab janta hai 😲😲i will stalk vanku bhao now 😛Imagejoh bhi ho bas bachha Ishu nahin ho.....nahin toh mein Lanka laga dungi 😡😡😏😏..

Pakhisingh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: SunqianFan

Aao beheno milke pata lagaye kaun hai ayesha ke dil mein☺️❤️☺️❤️.....haaye raaam i am such a gossip mongerapna born cutie sab janta hai 😲😲i will stalk vanku bhao now 😛Imagejoh bhi ho bas bachha Ishu nahin ho.....nahin toh mein Lanka laga dungi 😡😡😏😏..

Meko toh lagta hai ki both of them are dating!

Agar kar rahein honge toh I'm all in to ship them!🤣

I just love this ship #AyeShaan!❤️😍

Vanku knows her secrets?

My hunch is ishaan .. because even with the interview with vanku .  She asked who do you like more .. I thought she would me or aishwarya.. but she said ishaan .. it’s a personal question., they might be just good friends .. but even Sid bodke  said ayesha n ishaan ne movie dekha ..

And ishaan is so tall .. he is slimmer because he is tall and he’s doing a lot of stuff ..would have loved it if she had attended ITA with Ishaan .. as part of  cockroach ph . He would have attended as producer .. 

Edited by Sinmegh - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Yes me too. I thought she will ask Pluto.

Yes slim due to height. He's interested n directing films i guess .

https://youtu.be/k9RtyHlU8qM 

In this segment I think to avoid answering certain people for controversial questions, she answered Vihaan. We all know whose chamcha he is. Lol.  

Also seems like its older segment released late. 

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wrote the same in previous thread but it got locked😭 so posting it here again 😃

Bold: Yes this I completely agree, one of the major thing I like about Ayesha is her secrecy of her personal life, you see she doesn't post much about it and that's what makes us curious unlike the other ppl whose whole family album is on IG, not that I can judge but I'm definitely not fond of that kind of persons, the privacy and dignity of personal life should be maintained and that's what I like about Ayesha........

you know it speaks a lot the kind of person she is that in this last 2.5 years this is the first time we are seeing her Family picture which she posted today, no showoff, nothing just a simple cute fam picture, these qualities of her are so likeable and seems very very genuine 

and tbh regarding her dating life, I think we will never know until she makes it official and that too the private and secret person she is, maybe we will only know on her wedding day that who her groom is😆

But yeah my bet is def on Ishaan and from the looks of it Vankar seems to have his fair share of hand behind this set up but yeah it just possibility, maybe we will never know......but yeah as you said I def has the curiosity to know about her dating life.......

Edited by Shree15 - 1 years ago

There's been a lot of speculation on her dating life but Ayesha never gives it attention. There's no way to know if she's dating Ishaan or not until its official. I  glad she guards her dating life. Its no one's business to know who she's with and she has no obligation to share unless she feels like. It often takes away from work so its good that she keeps it under wraps. 

I dont think Ayesha would ask a controversial question like who do you love more- me or P. 

She avoids all mention of V and P whenever she can.

Rosyme thumbnail