i bet log yahi karnevale he. Aaaaa thuuu 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i bet log yahi karnevale he. Aaaaa thuuu 🤣🤣🤣
vese b ni khatam ho ra AT 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
vese b ni khatam ho ra AT 🤣🤣
Ye meri chaal hai tumhe yahi rok ke rakhne ki 🤣
jo bina mehnat ke safal ho rahi he 🤣🤣 ria take notes on how to do stuff without hardwork 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
jo bina mehnat ke safal ho rahi he 🤣🤣 ria take notes on how to do stuff without hardwork 🤣
Anything else

I asked my husband whats for breakfast.
He told me ret chudel.
i was like 🤔😳
he told me to translate in english which turned out to be sand witch as in sandwich 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I asked my husband whats for breakfast.
He told me ret chudel.
i was like 🤔😳
he told me to translate in english which turned out to be sand witch as in sandwich 🤣
I was like
Where would u go hunting for Red Chudail🤣
That too on new year’s
And why would he want chudail for breakfast🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I asked my husband whats for breakfast.
He told me ret chudel.
i was like 🤔😳
he told me to translate in english which turned out to be sand witch as in sandwich 🤣
For a second I thought aisi bhi koi dish hai kya 🤣🤣 Then I read the next line 🤣🤣
my response was literally i dont do canibalism 🤣🤣
I was like
Where would u go hunting for Red Chudail🤣
That too on new year’sAnd why would he want chudail for breakfast🤣
since i live with him i knew there was something tricky but even i couldnt think what that trick was 🤣🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
For a second I thought aisi bhi koi dish hai kya 🤣🤣 Then I read the next line 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k